Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: So it\'s Foxwoods time again ...

Also, good news everyone. This trip just got so much more balla. On Sunday night none other than Carrot Top, the most annoying human being (using that term loosely) that ever existed, will be performing at Foxwoods. LOL. Tickets start at just $30/seat. I'd rather play smash brothers.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow i misspelt a word! elephant*

[/ QUOTE ]

Never admit mistakes. You just came up with a new style of pant. I didn't know you were considering a career in design.
Old 08-09-2007, 03:21 PM

ok leaving VT now, next stop ProfBen and DCHZ at the airport, then the Woods, ship it holla
Old 08-09-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
roll call - saturday only since that's when I'll be there, late morning thru late night. Reviewing this thread I count:
BBB, TPK, dchz, scarytiger, DRMatt, Dianarossfan, prof ben, JJH, F97tosc. I think you all know each other, or most of each other, I'm 6', 185, short flat-top haircut with typical 42 year old hairline, will be signing up for 2-4 LHE as SHU. May venture into 4-8 once I'm warmed up. I'll wear my free PPA t-shirt. Looking forward to meeting you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I don't know anyone either. I guess a proboscidean in a green suit shouldn't be too hard to spot but the rest of you may be trickier...

FWIW I am 6'1" and may be wearing a brightly orange Boston Marathon windbreaker.

Looking forward to seeing you all.
Old 08-09-2007, 06:57 PM

I'm missing my favorite band's concert and the contents of this email this weekend for this FW trip:

"hello benny ben yu,

do you have plans for tomorrow night? if you do, drop them, because i'm thinking of having a dinner party on the roof of my swaaaaaaaaaanky apartment. it would be like a potluck type thing (so you can bring whatever type of food/drink you want, we'll coordinate) with wine and some chill stanford people (ingrid, my friend steph xxxxxxxx, whoever else i know in town) - you could bring your friend christine if you want. it'll be fun. come. bring a bathing suit (there's a pool on the roof).

sweet! let me know,
xxxxx"

I better run [censored] HAWT.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:48 PM

Alright. I just got off the phone with Scary_Tiger. I called BBB, but the Tiger answered BBB's phone. Apparently BBB has been left for dead in the parking lot, and ST is going to assume his identity to claim their hotel room. I can't really blame ST for not wanting to share a bed with BBB. ST has been running bad at the 10/20 game, donking away until they open up the 40k/80k game for him, where he'll start running well. There was no mention of TPK. I presume his body was either left next to BBB's, or else he's living it up at 4/8 lolmaha/8. According to ST, dchz was flying in from Texas to Hartford, but due to flight delays, he was forced to take a cab from Hartford to Foxwoods (estimates of cab fare run form $100-$400) rather than getting picked up by BBB. Perhaps BBB should have turned around and wasted a couple hours rather than getting assaulted in the parking lot? Professor Ben has arrived safely, but other than tales of him being shorter, younger, and more Asian than was expected of a guy named Professor Ben, I don't have much to report on him. ST has assured me that while there hasn't been nearly enough pokah or balla yet on this trip, that is about to change. I eagerly await the trip report.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright. I just got off the phone with Scary_Tiger. I called BBB, but the Tiger answered BBB's phone. Apparently BBB has been left for dead in the parking lot, and ST is going to assume his identity to claim their hotel room. I can't really blame ST for not wanting to share a bed with BBB. ST has been running bad at the 10/20 game, donking away until they open up the 40k/80k game for him, where he'll start running well. There was no mention of TPK. I presume his body was either left next to BBB's, or else he's living it up at 4/8 lolmaha/8. According to ST, dchz was flying in from Texas to Hartford, but due to flight delays, he was forced to take a cab from Hartford to Foxwoods (estimates of cab fare run form $100-$400) rather than getting picked up by BBB. Perhaps BBB should have turned around and wasted a couple hours rather than getting assaulted in the parking lot? Professor Ben has arrived safely, but other than tales of him being shorter, younger, and more Asian than was expected of a guy named Professor Ben, I don't have much to report on him. ST has assured me that while there hasn't been nearly enough pokah or balla yet on this trip, that is about to change. I eagerly await the trip report.

[/ QUOTE ]

i already want to kill myself for being stuck in philly
Old 08-09-2007, 11:21 PM

cell phones??
Old 08-11-2007, 02:45 PM

Me and ST are running good at the 20. Gunna see if we can get the 40 going today. We don't get internet at the hotel so less updates that you like. Peace.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:40 PM

I'll be down there in a few hours. Warning: I just might limp in with QJs.