Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2006, 02:49 PM

Default Re: +500k, -300k, 24hrs

BigT,

Are you a gimmicky cheater in Madden?
Old 10-24-2006, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BigT,

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, be classy and only run "Guy Wide Open Play" once or twice a drive.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BigT,

[/ QUOTE ]
no, I had amazing jetpacking ability in Madden 04, plus my defense was awesome, I could force you to throw the deepball and pick it off with my dbs, or safeties. I played a style that everyone would consider str8 up, with the exception of jetpacking 9I didnt click off though, I just user catched everything with incredible ability), I had some amazing plays and when all else failed I would go with my money play, I would also use a very deceptive defense, with a number of disguised coverages and blitzes, but my stick skillz is what made me awesome. Yes, I beat the madden challenge champion online and had an amazing record despite only playing the best players online. I didn't play 05,06, or 07 much as I went away to university in those years, which left little time for them.

I was also amazing in 03 using the Eagles, I ran pretty much one formation on O, singleback, with about 4 different plays sometimes Shotgun 2rb 3wr, but mainly singleback. On D I ran the quarter formation exclusively, running 2 or 3 different plays but didn't glitch blitz. There was only one guy I couldnt beat and 2 guys which beat me from time to time.

edit: I just about always beat all the gimmick cheaters, because they relied solely on their gimmicks, and once I beat them, they had no other arsenal, whereas I learned to be very diverse, had many different plays and knew how to counter many defenses, such as waiting for the center to point when the defense moved their lineman off the LOS to stop the run. Of course, when all else failed I could use my small number of money plays, or my super money play.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:15 AM

raptor has a gamecube... but hes really depressed b/c he sucks @ poker and bustoed on day 1. Prop bets in our room... pm/call/im us or w/e. Also we gotta buy an xbox
Old 10-26-2006, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
rap hes really depressed b/c he sucks @ poker and bustoed on day 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol donkaments.

did any HSNL player make it to day 2?