Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2006, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Dr. Dom letters

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All,

I'm a nice guy and I have a ton of integrity. However, I think Dom is full of [censored] and I get off on calling out [censored]. Mostly I think that Dom just is an attention whore online and I like pointing it out. He's a nice guy, but damn, he needs that attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bold is BS. That Photoc thread was a winnner, and so was the petition to remove GambleGamble. Who posts a thread bashing a 2+2er in three forums, anyway? Tool.

You just dislike Dom because he called you out in the Mass Culling Thread.

Dom,

I'm a big fan. The haters are tools, especially Dids. He sucks up to Clark in the Ignore Function Thread, and he's a dick to BluffThis in other threads. Seems like he always wants to stand out and be the center of attention. Wait, Dids, do you think it's Dom who's the attention whore? You used to be cool, too.

[/ QUOTE ]
This post does nothing to prove your point. Maybe sucking up to Clark has to do with the fact that he also has a really long ignore list because he is very opinionated and strongly dislikes a lot of posters. Because of this the next logical step is that he will be a dick to some posters i.e. Bluffthis! It's common sense.