Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Study Group - FINAL LIST - please check!!!

CamStudio help.

I followed the CamStudio steps on the first StudyGroup page and im not getting anything back from the software. I think its recording, i've dragged a box across the tables and even tried a full screen and when it plays back, I just get a black screen with no sound. Anyone want to help?

EDIT: Got my mic to work, you need to click on options, then record from microphone if thats what you're going to use.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:01 PM

Hey casper, thanks for adding me. I am from Europe though so u'll have to switch me over if thats ok. thanks
Old 05-15-2007, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Could you please add me too? Euro NL50 actually

[/ QUOTE ]SSNL only, sorry! Hopefully next time you'll be playing 100 or 200
Old 05-15-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CamStudio help.

I followed the CamStudio steps on the first StudyGroup page and im not getting anything back from the software. I think its recording, i've dragged a box across the tables and even tried a full screen and when it plays back, I just get a black screen with no sound. Anyone want to help?

EDIT: Got my mic to work, you need to click on options, then record from microphone if thats what you're going to use.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that the built in player in CamStudio cant play Xvid files. Try playing the video in some other video player.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:20 PM

Ok...the database is updated to this point...I've got a ton of work to do, so I'll check back on this thread and check my PMs this afternoon...will have groups up by 8pm CST.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am trying 20,000 hands at 30 NL before trying 50 NL....hopefully with a bit of work and reading I will make it up to 100 NL and maybe join in another time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whilst I know that it's nice to play a larger number of hands at a limit to get confidence in your game, it does seem that you are costing yourself quite a lot here. For example, I'm planning to move up to $200 NL when I hit $3200 on FT for example (with a pretty small stop-loss though, and I'll stay there til $10k or something).

[/ QUOTE ]

hey sciolist, u think 16 buy ins is enough to pass through the inevitable variance? I wish you luck, how many tables do u play, i cashed out all my limit winnings where i played much higher to learn nl better and build another online roll, i went from 1500 3 weeks about to a little above 4K at 100nl, however i am now going to up to 8 tables and am waiting until i hit atleast 8-10K before I try 200nl.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im newb/europe :>

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks casper!
Old 05-15-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CamStudio help.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know if i have a mic, if not i guess this means it wont have sound commentary from urs truly? if so i will try to purchase one because i think it is very valuable to here ones thought process here.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are Aussies in the same time zone(ish) as the Euros?

[/ QUOTE ]

we're 7 hours ahead of UK, and abit less ahead of the rest of europe

[/ QUOTE ]huh, learn something every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obligatory:

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font color="white">(No offense, I'm actually American too :P)</font>
Old 05-15-2007, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
CamStudio help.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know if i have a mic, if not i guess this means it wont have sound commentary from urs truly? if so i will try to purchase one because i think it is very valuable to here ones thought process here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Get the head-set (headphones + mic), its very cool to chat on IM aswell. (external speakers cause echoes).
Closed Thread