h4 0 0%
Na3 0 0%
Nc3 0 0%
Nf3 0 0%
Nh3 2 3.77%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-06-2007, 04:08 AM

Default Re: Polltarding: Help me settle fight with GF

Everyone who voted for Way 1 must be leveling.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
way 1 is closer you morons, the person with the low from the previous hole has honors which carrys over if you guys tie the next hole, you shoot, they shoot, farthest from the hole goes first.

END OF DISCUSSION

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't read the whole thread, but QFT.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:24 AM

I check this thread this morning glad to see that way A is crushing way B. My faith in BBV4L is restored.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:11 AM

It seems like the people that vote for B are the same people that won't honor the "cards speak for themselves" rule and overuse the IWTSYH rule.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:29 AM

Number 2 is correct. Mini golf courses are often crowded and number 1 slows the game down so much that it takes all the fun away from it, which is the whole point.

Edit: To be honest, I despise people who take part in nmber 1. They take it too seriously by thinking they are mini golf pros. Number 2 is the peoples choice... I am for the people!
Old 06-06-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Number 2 is correct. Mini golf courses are often crowded and number 1 slows the game down so much that it takes all the fun away from it, which is the whole point.

Edit: To be honest, I despise people who take part in nmber 1. They take it too seriously by thinking they are mini golf pros. Number 2 is the peoples choice... I am for the people!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, number 1 is the less serious way because you don't mind getting into each other's way, whereas number 2 is much more serious with regards to scores/play, DUCY?

Playing it way 2 os for morans only. What would be the point of this? I would just get bored while everyone else was hitting. The point of way 1 is to talk trash to other people when you hit a better shot than them. Also I don't really see how either way is much faster, you don't have to figure out EXACTLY who is the furthest, just whoever gets to their ball first hits. Way 2 sounds good only if you are counting your scores very seriously and you don't want to hit each other. I hate that is even has as many votes as it does.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, number 1 is the less serious way because you don't mind getting into each other's way, whereas number 2 is much more serious with regards to scores/play, DUCY?

Playing it way 2 os for morans only. What would be the point of this? I would just get bored while everyone else was hitting. The point of way 1 is to talk trash to other people when you hit a better shot than them. Also I don't really see how either way is much faster, you don't have to figure out EXACTLY who is the furthest, just whoever gets to their ball first hits. Way 2 sounds good only if you are counting your scores very seriously and you don't want to hit each other. I hate that is even has as many votes as it does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on. Less serious becuase you don't get in each others way? That makes no sense. It takes up more time becuase it isn't one rhythm. You have to see whose turn it is to hit the ball, etc. I have a putt-putt right near my house and the people who implement number 1 are treated like animals.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:44 PM

Location: Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Again I would like to reiterate my desire for any and all pplz who voted for Way 1 to get massive Cluster Herp.

You need multiple and multi-coloured balls because on the last GD hole the ball is sucked away. Forever and ever. Amen.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Again I would like to reiterate my desire for any and all pplz who voted for Way 1 to get massive Cluster Herp.

You need multiple and multi-coloured balls because on the last GD hole the ball is sucked away. Forever and ever. Amen.

[/ QUOTE ]

While i don't think the multi-colored ball argument is all that pls to be explaining why you need multi-colored balls for the last hole. tia.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

While i don't think the multi-colored ball argument is all that pls to be explaining why you need multi-colored balls for the last hole. tia.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because people who use B are too dumb to remember who got the hole in one assuming they can remember their own names?