Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 02:26 PM

Default Re: Rootabagers New Log

I have been lazy in my log.
I took off sunday, wanted to have a big day on monday, but had to write a big paper for my sisters english class that killed most of the day.

Tuesday.
Crossfit 11am
The workout of the day is 30 muscleups but there are 4 of us, no rings, and one pull up bar, so we made up our own WOD which was flipping a tire continuously until 3 of us could do 100 sandbag cleans with 100 pound sandbag.

It was ok workout. I could clean the sandbag easier than everyone else and could alot more reps in a set so I did the majority of the 100 cleans.

The tire needs to be a little bigger. It's only hard if you are flipping it for like 3 minutes.

12pm
BJJ class-
class was really hard and I got beat on pretty good. I dont know that many moves so I dont know what ppl are getting in position to do.

1pm
lifting
5x5
chest, back, squat, dips, pullups

This is my usual pull up thing
1 set 20 warm up
2 sets of 12 clapping
2 sets of weighted with a 54 pound kettlebell. usually is one set of 12, then I drop it in future sets and do kipping pullups til I reach 12.

6-8pm Boxing
super hard, tons of cardio and not much technique.

did way too much working out yesterday. I am sore this morning. Prolly taking it easy today. May lift a lil and take a muay thai class.