Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: # HARDCOVER books you buy a month
0 11 84.62%
1 1 7.69%
2-3 0 0%
4-6 0 0%
6+ 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Homosexuality and natural selection

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What I can't figure out is how sexual pleasure derived from being on the receiving end of anal sex evolved. Is there an evolutionary benefit to taking it up the bum (applies to both men and women)? And how could something like that evolve from a simple mutation?

[/ QUOTE ]

For men its just about stimulating the prostate gland, which gives a much more powerful orgasm. You don't anal sex for that, but I guess it is one way. So obv pleasure seeking.

And I as I was browsing through wikipedia to check out my facts (I wisely decided not to use google for this one), I came across cited surveys that tell far from all gay men have anal intercourse. So there.

[/ QUOTE ]

As the resident 2+2 expert on anal sex, there is more to anal sex than the stimulation of the prostate. I love anal sex, but I'm fairly apathetic to prostate stimulation (it is NOT a "male g-spot")

Anal sex shouldn't surprise people that much. Everyone here knows the intense physical pleasure of a good bowel movement. Anal sex pleasure is in many ways like that, although my use of that metaphor is probably not going to help promote sodomy here :P
Old 11-25-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What I can't figure out is how sexual pleasure derived from being on the receiving end of anal sex evolved. Is there an evolutionary benefit to taking it up the bum (applies to both men and women)? And how could something like that evolve from a simple mutation?

[/ QUOTE ]

For men its just about stimulating the prostate gland, which gives a much more powerful orgasm. You don't anal sex for that, but I guess it is one way. So obv pleasure seeking.

And I as I was browsing through wikipedia to check out my facts (I wisely decided not to use google for this one), I came across cited surveys that tell far from all gay men have anal intercourse. So there.

[/ QUOTE ]

As the resident 2+2 expert on anal sex, there is more to anal sex than the stimulation of the prostate. I love anal sex, but I'm fairly apathetic to prostate stimulation (it is NOT a "male g-spot")

Anal sex shouldn't surprise people that much. Everyone here knows the intense physical pleasure of a good bowel movement. Anal sex pleasure is in many ways like that, although my use of that metaphor is probably not going to help promote sodomy here :P

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and women don't have prostate glands and yet some of them certainly enjoy anal sex as well. There are nerve fibers on the rectal walls.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone here knows the intense physical pleasure of a good bowel movement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, isn't the pleasure there derived from the relief of releasing something OUT of your body?
Old 11-25-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmm, isn't the pleasure there derived from the relief of releasing something OUT of your body?

[/ QUOTE ]

Which fills the rectal vault and opens the sphincter.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. I wouldn't call it intense pleasure.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. And friction on your penis isnt intense pleasure either. Its a reasonable amount of pleasurable friction that, with visual, mental, audio, whatever additional stimulus, leads to orgasm, which IS intensely pleasurable.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. And friction on your penis isnt intense pleasure either. Its a reasonable amount of pleasurable friction that, with visual, mental, audio, whatever additional stimulus, leads to orgasm, which IS intensely pleasurable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, enjoy. I wouldn't know how it feels to take it up the ass, but I guess I will take your word for it that it feels good.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, enjoy. I wouldn't know how it feels to take it up the ass, but I guess I will take your word for it that it feels good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure exactly what you are getting at. Are you just being homophobic? I'm trying to explain to you why it might be pleasurable. If you dont want to do it no one is going to make you do it. There are plenty of good reasons not to do it, and under most circumstances they probably greatly outweigh the reasons to do it. That doesnt mean it doesnt have the potential to feel good.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:02 PM

Tweety,

I think you can safely assume that people who freely have anal sex enjoy it (well, atleast those that do it regularly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]), regardless of whether or not you have it yourself. So I don't really get your post either.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The actual pleasure comes from the friction against the rectal walls or something.