Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2007, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Just Got Patrik Antonius Answer To The Question I Asked Kenny Tran

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't it safe to assume that many internet greats would have a hard time adjusting to the live Big Games

[/ QUOTE ]
No.

[ QUOTE ]
i'm cetainly not going to be making anyone look bad, but i'll give my opinion on the overall strength of the game/players.
, what if your honest opinion does make some people look bad? What if Gabe Thaler doesn't play much better than a top MSNL player?

[/ QUOTE ]
Problem with this though is that being honest might very well make someone look bad. Hypothetically (obviously unlikely) what if Gabe Thaler ended up playing no better than a top 2/4 nl grinder.... reporting back honestly to your blog would possibly make some players look bad.

[ QUOTE ]
After most of the internet players did not like KT's answer, they all shouted for PA to answer it, assuming he will at least name a few internet pros. Now that he answered "Zero", suddenly he's not the best one to answer, the question is not relevant, the post is unnecessary etc.
Should DS go on and ask each and every player until someone mentioned a few internet pros?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ey man.... ey.... whose the best free throw shooter in the history of the NBA? Reggie Miller? Steve Kerr? Mark Price? Clearly whoever it is, is the best basketball player in the world.

(In case you need it spelled out for you, the question DS asked was irrelevent to online players and which has the overall better caliber of player).