Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:39 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

I know I wont fit in what you liked to hear (I am only a breakeven player and cant put in tons of hours bc of studying),

but,

I was wondering if it was still possible to see you play and hear you talk about it or is this also going to be exclusive to your "members"?
Old 11-19-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game 2. Your poker goals. 3. Your current stakes and past earnings 4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made. 5. A little about yourself. If you're capable and willing to run the site and videos include that in your reply. Please apply ONLY in this thread.

1. I improve my game by talking with fellow 2p2ers and reading through my PT database looking for mistakes after each session.

2. My poker goals: I ultimately want to play 200-400NL and have supplemental income.

3. My current stakes are 50-100NL(Just moved up in the past few days). My winrate has been between 4 and 6 pt/bb in the long run at the various stakes, 100NL is yet to be determined. I've played almost 200k hands since March of last year. I run between 20/15 to 25/21 depending on how LAGGY the table is feeling.

4. I don't have any examples of good strategy posts on hand, but I often comment on threads where I think that the general sentiment is way off, and that the correct action hasn't been mentioned.

5. I'm a 19 year old undergrad at Johns Hopkins. I'm majoring in economics, international studies and I have a very mathy/statistics background. I love to play poker, it's a great hobby, and the money is a huge plus.

Additional: I have/and or are capable of using the programs/have the equipment you mentioned.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Closed Thread