FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2007, 06:53 PM

Default Re: Rock Band

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The manufacturer says that if you can beat the drums at expert you can play the instrument. I kinda believe that its true to a large extent. 4 drum pads and a pedal.

You guys are lucky that you're young and can jam with your friends on this. At 38, none of my friends play this stuff. Maybe I will be able to form an online band or whatever.

Okay, after 5 days with GH2, I am up to beating the battle of the bands on hard. Like they say on South Park, I guess I am now immortal, since "How do you kill that which has no life?"

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I'm 30 and happy to see that I am the 2nd oldest person playing this series instead of the oldest as previously hypothesized.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 36, so you're only the 3rd oldest. But some older people do play it.

The other day, I was in Best Buy and some guy who had to be in his 40s was playing the demo version of GH2. And he obviously plays it regularly, because he 5-starred Sweet Child on Expert.

[/ QUOTE ]

31 here....geezer band FTW anyone? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be 38 in 3 months, so there!

If you haven't pre-ordered already, you better get on it. Every place around here has their pre-orders sold out, which means I am [censored]. Fry's said I could call in the day it releases and reserve a copy, so I may try that. If I miss out there, I will have to get it online and pay $50 for overnight shipping (gotta have it before the 4 day Thanksgiving weekend!!).

Can't wait. This game is going to be so damned much fun.