Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2007, 11:47 AM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'm still waiting for money from 10/15 , this is getting ridiculous. Zero updates from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

ME ALSO! $300 from 10/15 with still NO reply on email or internal message from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I tried calling yesterday morning. Was on hold for 20minutes before I had to hang up to drive to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Called support over the weekend. The support person didn't know why the transfer had not gone through. I told them multiple people from 10/15 were in the same situation I was. They said they didn't know of any situation and the only thing they could do is open a ticket for it to be looked into. Over/under 1 month before I get my money?
Old 11-12-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I'm still waiting for money from 10/15 , this is getting ridiculous. Zero updates from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

ME ALSO! $300 from 10/15 with still NO reply on email or internal message from epass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, I tried calling yesterday morning. Was on hold for 20minutes before I had to hang up to drive to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Called support over the weekend. The support person didn't know why the transfer had not gone through. I told them multiple people from 10/15 were in the same situation I was. They said they didn't know of any situation and the only thing they could do is open a ticket for it to be looked into. Over/under 1 month before I get my money?

[/ QUOTE ]

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

I'm still waiting on the tranasaction form 10/15 as well. this is truly bizarre because i had a tiny withdraw that was initiated 2 days later and hit my bank within 7 days.

The 10/15 withdraw seems to have just fell into a crack...
Old 11-12-2007, 08:17 PM

Default Re:

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! jerhygtji9ythkij90io
Old 11-13-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re:

Not only have I not got my money from 10/15 yet, they haven't even replied to any of my emails about it. I called in once and waited for 30 minutes before my cell phone cut off the call.

Somebody let me know if they get any results from calling in.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:48 PM

Default Re:

[ QUOTE ]
Not only have I not got my money from 10/15 yet, they haven't even replied to any of my emails about it. I called in once and waited for 30 minutes before my cell phone cut off the call.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I finally got an email response. They say 7-10 days to "resolve" but don't say what that means (it should meaning shipping my money!). Sigh.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:07 PM

Default Re:

Finally got something regarding my support ticket I received over the phone.

Received: Nov 16, 2007 1:47 PM PST
Subject: Tracking Ticket # XXXXXX

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience this might have caused you.

We were experiencing an ACH processing error on October 14 and October 15 which affected the ACH withdrawal initiated on those dates.

We apologize for the error however we are diligently working on resolving the issue. We assure you that the problem has been corrected and the funds from the ACH withdrawal will post to your checking account. The funds will post no later than November 28, 2007 after 5pm/PST.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I finally got an email response. They say 7-10 days to "resolve" but don't say what that means (it should meaning shipping my money!). Sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-16-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re:

Wow what a sucker you are, they are making you wait until the 28th????? I had the same problem and they told me I'd get mine by 5:00pm pst on the 16th!!! Oh yeah, its already the 16th, and I havent received anything.
Old 11-21-2007, 08:43 AM

Default Re:

Money hit my bank today, 11/21.

[ QUOTE ]
Finally got something regarding my support ticket I received over the phone.

Received: Nov 16, 2007 1:47 PM PST
Subject: Tracking Ticket # XXXXXX

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience this might have caused you.

We were experiencing an ACH processing error on October 14 and October 15 which affected the ACH withdrawal initiated on those dates.

We apologize for the error however we are diligently working on resolving the issue. We assure you that the problem has been corrected and the funds from the ACH withdrawal will post to your checking account. The funds will post no later than November 28, 2007 after 5pm/PST.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-13-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re:

I'm waiting for a 10/15 withdrawal too. I e-mailed support a few days ago and haven't gotten a reply, which doesn't surprise me.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:30 PM

Default Re:

I just got the card for my Epassporte account. Does anyone know whether the card can be used to deposit on a site that accepts credit/debit cards but not Epassporte?