Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Re: 1/2 halp, all streets

[ QUOTE ]
How many outs do you think he has? He's getting 5.5:1 so he needs like 8ish outs. Give 1.5 for bdf, 1 for bds, and 1.5 for the overcard and you have a whole 4...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're discounting a little too harshly and completely ignoring implied odds. A queen is worth more than 1.5 and a 6 is worth a little something and I think I can average at least 1.5 BB on turn and river, because like I said before board is so drawy he can't be folding much.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How many outs do you think he has? He's getting 5.5:1 so he needs like 8ish outs. Give 1.5 for bdf, 1 for bds, and 1.5 for the overcard and you have a whole 4...

[/ QUOTE ]

You're discounting a little too harshly and completely ignoring implied odds. A queen is worth more than 1.5 and a 6 is worth a little something and I think I can average at least 1.5 BB on turn and river, because like I said before board is so drawy he can't be folding much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I still would be willing to accept that its a fold but its pretty close.
Old 11-17-2007, 10:32 PM

no reason to peel on this flop for sure. No redraw is getting the odds or payout it deserves. Just fold.
what happened at the river is why you fold flop
postion postion postion
Old 11-07-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're doing implied odds don't forget your reverse implied odds as well. This is a good example of of hitting one of your outs only to still lose 2bb.