Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2007, 03:25 AM

Default Re: Bonds Responds

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You only admitted Hank used greenies once after that was brought to your attention. You were trying to say he was a habitual, admitted user and got called out on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, are the one being outright dishonest.

I previously posted that Hank Aaron admitted to using amphetamines, and cited the book and page number on which it was done.

That is a fact.

I never said Hank was a habitual user.

That is you lying.

[ QUOTE ]

There are several things with your Bonds arguements that bother me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It bothers me when you make patently false assertions as to what I have said, in the process of calling *me* dishonest.

[ QUOTE ]
But when you say Bonds never tested positive as proof of something it blows my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only claimed it to be proof that he hasn't violated the MLB Steroid Policy as written, which requires a failed test to consider a player in violation, short of an admission or conviction.

No matter how you feel otherwise, it is an undisputed fact that Barry Bonds has not failed a test, has not been convicted, nor has he admitted use.

It is *the* clearly stated burden of proof to be considered by the MLB Steroid policy....yet you have a problem with me citing it.

Sweet....

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really trying to say that when you cited Hank's usage you were only saying he used one time? hahahaha. Anyone can go back and read your post. I believe a poster 2 or 3 posts later called you out and you completely ignored the fact. In fact, even within the past few days you have put Hank into the same breath as admitted dopers, without adding that he only used once. Very similar to the rugby argument you had where neglected to add that the competition was only among 4 teams. And then you completely ignore the point about the Clear being untestable, again. Done arguing.