Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: My rebuttal to Mark Seif on RawVegas.TV

Good response to Seif's blustering.

Something that struck me about his video (as contrasted with yours) is that his appeared to be an interview in which he was being asked questions by an off-camera interviewer, but the questions he was asked were edited out of the video. Your video, on the ther hand, appeared to be a prepared statement. Is this in fact a correct perception by me? If so, it certainly would be highly illuminating to hear the actual questions that Mark Seif was asked in order for us to more conclusively evaluate his statements within the context of those questions. In other words, knowing what the questions were would more clearly indicate whether Mark Seif was being evasive and contradictory (as many of us have already deduced) or if he indeed was clearly just attempting to succinctly answer the questions that were posed to him.

Since you obviously have contacts at Vegas Raw, do you think they would share with you the questions that they asked Mark Seif?
Old 10-31-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: My rebuttal to Mark Seif on RawVegas.TV

I liked this a lot- thanks!