Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: My buddy claims that Mig_net scammed him for $200

[ QUOTE ]
Yea definitely wasnt me. I usually try and avoid site to site transfers at all costs and then if for some reason I really had to to done I would do it with one of my friends I trust. I would never ask some random person to do a transfer.

My name on UB is mig_net but he probably did something like make it all capitals so he could use a lower case L instead of an i.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you would know, scammer.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:44 PM

Please no more of these posts...if your dumb enough to GIVE money to total strangers then bitch in a community expecting sympathy...wrong place. These posts tilt me hard!
Old 10-23-2007, 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Moral of the story I was scammed by a pretty good con.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

WANT TO BUY A BRIDGE SON?
Old 10-23-2007, 08:46 AM

I am the illegitimate bastard son of Brad Booth and sbrugby out of Brandi. Will anyone stake my sbrugby side a cool million so that I can play against my Brad Booth side? My Booth side is a definite donkey, and I am obviously hugely +EV to win all of my money in this.

This is a risk free gamble. 100% no make up. I am guaranteed to win at least a cool million in this game.

Please deposit the funds in the CTS Investment Bank, Zurich, Switzerland. a/c number 34234531. There's no name to worry about, just a number so it's much easier to remember.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:40 PM

Do you really think mig wouldn't have friends to do a trade like this? Or why he would contact some random person on UB to do it? C'mon, use your head.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:07 PM

you def. got scammed. Mig.net came into my table at the start of the 200K on Sunday and asked for trades. I said, "lol, nice fake name" and he left.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:32 PM

It was laziness. I had a feeling I was getting scammed but my stars roll was down because I have degenerate friends who I do trade money with. Most often they give me cash in real life and I give them electronic $$$ on stars. Because of this my roll was down on stars and I thought I could get a quick $200.00 without going to the bank.

If I knew who the real mig was I would have never done it but then fat ass Bdidd created a thread and I didn't want anyone to think I or anyone else was accusing him of such a JV scam.

It's really quite amusing. Aside from feeling like a horses ass I don't really care. The dude's got balls though I had anothe IM last night.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It was laziness. I had a feeling I was getting scammed but my stars roll was down because I have degenerate friends who I do trade money with. Most often they give me cash in real life and I give them electronic $$$ on stars. Because of this my roll was down on stars and I thought I could get a quick $200.00 without going to the bank.

If I knew who the real mig was I would have never done it but then fat ass Bdidd created a thread and I didn't want anyone to think I or anyone else was accusing him of such a JV scam.

It's really quite amusing. Aside from feeling like a horses ass I don't really care. The dude's got balls though I had anothe IM last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

I created the thread more to let people know this was going on. Also, to let mig know someone is using his name to front.

The fact that your fat azz got scammed only adds a little bit of humor to the situation.