Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Brag: 100k Newhizzle Stake That Everyone Says Will Go Bad, Going G

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
update?

[/ QUOTE ]

i won 200k, spent most of my half, andy for various reasons was no longer able to bankroll me, that was as of like two months or so ago, been struggling to get in action since then

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like some pretty bad bankroll/money management...what else is new, though.

I don't understand why you don't just kill 100/200 with the stake for 50k a month and grind up a bankroll. Just because you can beat a 500/1000 game doesn't mean you should be in a 500/1000 game. As I said who cares about talent if your bankroll in a mega-high variance game is 50bb? I guess that is the difference between someone like schneids and someone like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you are asking me why i didnt play 100/200 under the stake, i really dont think there is any reason that i should have been while andy was fully comfortable putting me in bigger games and i was winning in them

apart from the stake, im an animal, ive made countless bankroll management mistakes in the past, its part of the reason im in the situation i am in now, and you are right, for the moment i am better off playing lower and rebuiling, although its not always the easiest thing to do, and its definately a grind