Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 04:02 AM

Default Re: Bloons Player Pack 2!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wtf 21

[/ QUOTE ]

Srsly someone help I keep falling one short and I can't see any way to pick up an extra bloon.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL got it first try after posting this.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:53 AM

I don't think 41 is actually possible unless there's some power shot that I don't know about. Help anyone?
Old 10-02-2007, 06:56 AM

Lvl 41 in white:

<font color="white"> 1st dart - take out the spike ballon at the top of the screen. The key to this shot is that your dart must also hit the first of the brown coloured blocks. This will enable the spike to reach the bloons in the middle.

2nd dart - shoot down through the ice bloon to freeze the bloon beneath. If you shoot with enough power this bllon will deflect that dart upwards allowing you to get the boomerang.

3rd dart - Simple boomerang shot over the middle section to take out the bllons at the back. </font>
Old 10-02-2007, 08:30 AM

haha i spent way too much time on 20
Old 10-02-2007, 09:52 AM

Finished this bastard, the last 6 levels are pretty hard. 44 and 47 will seem impossible, but when you know what to do it's just a matter of getting all the shots right at once. Just have to wait for player pack 3 now!
Old 10-02-2007, 05:24 PM

47 help plz
Old 10-02-2007, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Finished this bastard, the last 6 levels are pretty hard. 44 and 47 will seem impossible, but when you know what to do it's just a matter of getting all the shots right at once. Just have to wait for player pack 3 now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Plz help with 44.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:42 PM

24?
Old 10-03-2007, 01:22 AM

Lvl 44 in white:

<font color="white"> 1st dart - This is the toughest shot in the game, you have to bounce the dart off the wall on your left at almost full power. You should aim the shot around the grove between the 4th and 5th blocks (counting upwards) with the pointer a little to the left of the blocks. After some (a lot) of trial and error, one of your darts will go through the gap, past the boomerang, clear the wall and take out the laser at the top of the level!

(I found that a good indication of power is when the head of the arrow disappears off the left side of the screen, but as i said, it's a lot of trail and error)

NOTE: This shot can be made with either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd dart as we only require 2 more darts to clean up the rest of the level. If you inadvertantly pick up the boomerang at the start, don't waste it, just use it to pick up the bomb on your immediate right.

Soooooo, assuming you have now succesfully hit the laser with your first dart, we now have to get the pacman.

Pacman dart 1 - Hit the ice to freeze the blocks above (try not to take out any of the ice blocks, as it will make it more difficult to hit the pacman).

Pacman dart 2 - Throw a dart on top of the newly formed ice blocks, hopefully the dart will drop down and release pacman.

Now use pacman quickly to move up and release the 3 lasers in the box above, then quickly back down again and munch the frozen bomb to clear those bloons.

(I recommend practicing the pacman shots before you go for the tricky first laser shot, cause you don't want to get that and then [censored] the pacman up, believe me it's [censored] DIAGF annoying)

Oh, and if you haven't already hit the bloons up by the boomerang (you probably will), you will need to clear these up in order to pass the level!!! </font>

Good Luck!
Old 10-03-2007, 01:48 AM

Lvl 47 in white:

<font color="white"> 1st dart - Take out the bomb on the right

2nd dart - collect the multi dart bloon above your head.

3rd dart - aim the multi dart with the pointer placed just shy of the grove between the 3rd and 4th block (from left to right)in the middle of the level. If you shoot this with approx 2/3rds power (maybe 3/4, hard to tell) the dart on the left should deflect up and take out the bloons on top. Once again it's pretty much a matter of experimenting with the shot, eventually it will work.

If you need to take out some more bloons after this then try and hit any spare ones left above your head. </font>