Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High

Old 09-19-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Cbetting on the flop based on number of loose passive fishes.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why? I would never bet this for value, go for full pot and try to take it down. If someone calls you there's a good chance you're going to lose and betting less than pot means a queens up (or even 4s up) will stick around out of curiosity.

Edit: I still dislike posts with one line and no explanation.

Also I hate posts that just say "u r wrong" and don't give any reason why their poster is the king jesus of omaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said anything about bet sizing?

I aslo didn't tell anybody they were wrong and I'm far from the king jesus of just about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if I sounded aggressive mate didn't mean to [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Maybe I don't know the definitions correctly, but "value bet" to me is "bet just small enough where they'll call even though we're way ahead." For instance I would value bet this with QQ. But in this case, I would pot the flop and if anyone called I'd c/f unless we hit some fantastic card on the turn (like a K).

Edit: I still dislike posts with one line and no explanation. Reminds me too much of the haughty high-stakes NL players who do in fact think they're king jesus of the world.