Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2007, 11:53 AM

Default Macro Evolution Epihpanypy.

Ok so im bored and decide to watch some documentary called 100 reasons why Evolution is stupid as opposed to 100 reasons why creationism s stupid because i felt like watching something positive.

Anyway im watching and i do see the usual dumbass religious Bs im used to seeing but they also provide GOOD points that ive never thought of before and i was shocked.

Though they still cannot add to the evidence for God etc it has actually opened my mind.

Macro Evolution seems unplausible.

He states that Micro evolution does and is proven to exist but man evolving from a rock is just ridiculous.

I wish i could remember his points (1 of which was that the chemicals in the time of the earths creation werent able to support evolving life) but all i can really think of now is that there is no missing link. WAIT!

I know theres not meant to be 1 but when we evolved from the apes and then evolved again killing the original 'evolvees' over and over again, (Ie we evolve into caveman then neanderthal so kill caveman.) why didnt we ever kill the original apes.

This argument is flawed and incomplete but u can see my point, why do the 'inferior' apes still live if we in some form evolved off them.

Edit: Lol i spelt the title wrong.