Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Advertising/Spamming experiment.

[ QUOTE ]
I posted a variation of the following post to each of the top 25 poker site forums listed in "PokerSiteScout" Top Poker Information Sites .

Saturday October 13th marks the Anniversary of the passage of the UIGEA.

I am a new poster here, but active in other forums. Either here or on the other forums I would appreciate suggestions as well as any volunteers.

There have been some positive recent changes in the PPA, IMO. I would suggest those with past problems with the PPA give it a look. PPA's homepage: http://www.pokerplayersalliance.org/

While there forum is something of a backwater, perhaps we can spark a little activity, here a link to my post http://webringamerica.com/4/pokerpla...pic.php?t=1677

D$D

The results were interesting.

PPA Forum views 18
PokerNews doesn't post views
CardPlayer 27
PokerStrategy I couldn't join
WSOP couldn't find a forum
PokerAffiliateWorld 19
PokerPages 3
FT Fourm 33
TheHendonMob 28
PocketFives doesn't show views
sharkscop couldn't find a forum
CardsChat 67 and I was 4~5 hours late missed it the first go round. 16 replies; mostly about the PPA pin
Bluff Mag 5
PokerWorks not received reg confirm yet....
NeverWin 49 1 reply; was called a "pussy" for some reason...
PokerTips wouldn't let me register
Poker.com more reg problems
BonusWhores said that the PPA didn't have an offical forum and I couldn't spam my own forum.....

The first round I only followed those site that had a link on the list.

D$D

[/ QUOTE ]

D$D - pm'd you. Feel free to post this info in our poker strategy forum (not the same one listed in sitescout!). You'll get views and suggestions and I'd be happy to donate to the cause as well.

If the link in this post is not allowed/gets deleted, that's fine. Just google "poker strategy org" and you'll find us easy enough.

I generally try to keep our members updated on poker legislation, but a fresh, knowledgeable voice would probably help stir up action.