Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2007, 03:11 PM

Default Re: FTP Allowing US Credit Card Deposits?

Full Tilt (and basically every other site) has always accepted credit/debit cards. However many major banks will block the transaction, totally depends on who your card is through.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:44 PM

mentioning specifics here isn't going to change a thing.

You really think they'd "monitor 2+2" yet not just open accounts on sites themselves and give it a try?

Either A.) no monitoring of anything is going on...or B.) the companies or feds etc. already have accounts at all sites and periodically test all major cards etc.

I'd lay 10:1 on A (and it'd be heavily +EV for me)
Old 08-08-2007, 06:17 PM

One of the site bosses made a comment in another thread that although obviously the Feds could find out what any one of us can find out, basically they're lazy and wait until information is handed to them on a plate.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:18 PM

So... cash advance fees or what? If you pay your balance completely every month are you still hit with cash advance fees? I've never tried it.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:22 PM

i deposited to play in some ftops events and they do the absolute method of charging you with random companies
Old 08-09-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So... cash advance fees or what? If you pay your balance completely every month are you still hit with cash advance fees? I've never tried it.

[/ QUOTE ]

No cash advance charges for me. I'm pissed that I've used Epassporte for deposits with their ridiculous fees. I now deposit with my CC and withdraw via Epassporte.
Old 08-09-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No cash advance charges for me. I'm pissed that I've used Epassporte for deposits with their ridiculous fees. I now deposit with my CC and withdraw via Epassporte.

[/ QUOTE ]

sweet i got a cc to work with ft and ub this week... just trying because of another thread...

I honestly think the cash advance fee might be cheaper then dealing with the epassporte if come down to it...
(not literally but its rapeing us)
Old 08-09-2007, 01:34 PM

I went to redeposit using my debit card that worked a couple of weeks ago today but this time it got denied...coincedence that someone posted about this and next day it no longer works??
Old 08-09-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to redeposit using my debit card that worked a couple of weeks ago today but this time it got denied...coincedence that someone posted about this and next day it no longer works??

[/ QUOTE ]

If FTP, no, probably the processor that rejected your deposit picked up it up as a gambling transaction. Try again maybe in a day or two and there will be another processor used. I don't think they use the same one all the time.

My CC is from a big company that bans gaming transactions. It has worked every time except once on FT.
Old 08-09-2007, 05:37 PM

I went to withdraw funds from my FT account last night (I usually use Epassporte) and was given the option to have the amount directly deposited into my bank account. I had to provide my routing # and bank account# and was told it would take 24-48 hours. I used to use this option on Party and it was the Shiz, no middle man, no fees.