Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: What is it with big name athletes and strip clubs?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Before Joe Montana got married, he would buy a bunch of fashion mags at the airport before the team flights. During the flight, he'd tear out pics of the women he wanted to bang and give them to his agent. His agent would find out who they were, track them down and tell them "Mr. Joe Montana would like to invite you to a private dinner at his home in San Francisco." If they said yes, he'd fly them out to his place and bang away.

I think that's what I'd do instead of strippers if I were that big time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. That's like rockstar sh*t right there...

[/ QUOTE ]

There are maybe like 10 people in sports right now that could pull that off.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Red Sox are so popular in Boston, I'm sure the younger/fitter guys like Papelbon, Coco, Pedroia, etc. could get pretty anyone they wanted in the New England region.

I always wondered about the ease someone like David Wells could pick up a hot chick at a bar.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
to go out with friends instead of just banging some broad alone? clearly it's a social event for pacman jones and his entourage

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read in multiple articles that professional athletes usually bang random women/strippers/etc. in front of their friends/teammates so the women in question cannot accuse them of rape, a la Kobe.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I always wondered about the ease someone like David Wells could pick up a hot chick at a bar.

[/ QUOTE ]Very very easily and very very hot.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Being somewhat of a celebrity myself, I think it makes total sense to bang 'hos and got strip clubs. If you try to pick up normal skanks at a bar you run the very high risk of them trumping up assault or rape charges or gawd know what else. You also have to worry about jealous boyfriends shooting your azz. Plus not all strippers are skanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boris, no offense, and I have no idea who you are, but poker celebrity is nothing like athlete celebrity. It's basically the difference between firing a bullet and throwing one.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Boris, no offense, and I have no idea who you are, but poker celebrity is nothing like athlete celebrity. It's basically the difference between firing a bullet and throwing one.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever dude. who are you anyways? oh yea, nobody.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I know I am nobody.

You're like the guy sitting around listening to some mountaineers who just climbed Mount Everest, and they're talking about how tired they got at the Hillary Step, and the non-mountaineer guy says, "Yeah tell me about it, I get totally exhausted climbing the Level III hill at my rock gym."

That's you, "dude." You know nothing about what it's like to be a famous pro athlete, so you really look silly wading into the thread like this.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least I know I am nobody.

You're like the guy sitting around listening to some mountaineers who just climbed Mount Everest, and they're talking about how tired they got at the Hillary Step, and the non-mountaineer guy says, "Yeah tell me about it, I get totally exhausted climbing the Level III hill at my rock gym."

That's you, "dude." You know nothing about what it's like to be a famous pro athlete, so you really look silly wading into the thread like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Level III hill at the rock gym? dude you are so far from knowing which way the wind blows. your ignorance of self and of life is astounding, but not surprising, bro. Just an FYI, you won't find a Level III at the climbing gym, but you will find one on an Internet discussion board.
Old 06-22-2007, 03:04 PM

Boris - Who are you?
I can't be the only one who doesn't know this.