Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Question

I was sitting on the bus at the university waiting to go home after studying. Two older asian ladies walk on the bus carrying a bunch of bags. The seat in front of me is open and they sit there. I can see they are having a hard time shuffling all these bags around to get settled down. Anyways, the older of the two turns around and looks at me, while holding up this bag (looks like a grocery bag). I don't really know what to make of it, and just kinda stare at her. Then she says something, and I'm not really sure if she was speaking english or not, but I couldn't understand her. I then figure she wants me to hold the bag for her because she is overwhelmed with stuff. Alright...I take the bag. Then they both kind of giggle and start talking to one another.

I don't really make much of this, and don't even bother looking at the bag/what's inside it. When it's time for me to get off, I offer the bag back to the ladies while making my way to the door. They just look at me and smile and say what sounds like "shi shi", which I don't really know...but I think means thank you/you're welcome? So now I realize that they were giving me the bag. I get off the bus with the bag, and take a look at it for the first time. It's a McD's bag (plastic not paper). When I open it...there's....leftovers? Not half eaten stuff...but 2 still wrapped cheeseburgers.

So my question...would you eat them?

things to consider
-the wrapping looks "untouched"
-i can feel warmth when i touch the wrappers
-it's ~9:30pm and I only ate a very small dinner...extremely hungry
-parents were out of town for weekend, and I did not goto the grocery store. Food in house is minimal.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Question

Didn't have to read the whole thing. YOU'RE THE ONE DRIVING THE BUS! AMIRITE?
Old 06-16-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Question