Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 12:36 AM

Default Re: I have an Interview at EA on Thursday.

[ QUOTE ]

I appreciate your time. Thanks!

Edited to ask - Do you think it would be a bad idea to mention multitabling poker in my interview?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ehhh... unless it specifically comes up, no. Alot of people still get all wide-eyed when you say you mention you play poker in a professional work setting. But definitely ask around if/when you get hired about it, chances are there's a soft house game or two at EA [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2007, 01:12 AM

I interviewed for a tester job at EA in Orlando and didn't get it. The first thing they did was give us a written test with logic problems and a few of those puzzles where there are 2 similar pictures but the details are different and you have to identify the changes. Then they set us up with NFL Street and we had to look for and identify bugs. Then they did 1-on-1 interviews. Pretty standard. They asked if I'd rather work on a team or individually - I said individually and didn't get the job because of it, I think. Also, they asked me to for a funny anecdote from one of my previous jobs which was such a bizarre question that I flubbed it up.

Hope that helped.
Old 06-15-2007, 01:18 AM

sweet, make sure the jets are ranked higher than the patriots in the next madden...make it happen...