Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2007, 01:37 PM

Default Re: EDF - furnish my house!

What's your style? Do you like modern stuff? This is a really hard question. You might want to break it down by product, or design. As for the TV, you'll hear a lot of banter and there are forums dedicated to just picking the perfect tv, unless you are a home av nut anything will be fine. I sort of fit into that category and ended up going with a panasonic plasma, my friend (an av nut) went with a pioneer, his tv was more expensive but the picture is INCREDIBLE. If I was buying again I'd go with pioneer, a separate sound ssytem is crucial, but depending on your needs you might not need surround, it's also a function of the size of the room and how the couches/tv/people are positioned. My tv viewing are was a tad on the small side, and not really conducive to surround sound, so I ended up going with the denon s-301 system, which I am REALLY happy with. 2 speakers and sub...nice system, easy to use, etc...

In general you need to give us more details. It might be helpful to go to a few stores where they design rooms and everything in that room is potentially for sale. A lot of times the owners of these places just fly everywhere and buy ridiculously nice/expensive/exotic [censored] that looks really good.