Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2007, 06:05 AM

Default Re: UB Withdrawal Option Suspended, what Does this mean?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are tough.

bad news prodigy, they took away my withdrawl option now, i asked for explanation and am waiting for answer.

security did say i could multi 4 tables.

i think to get things done you have to badger them.

[/ QUOTE ]
huh??

So anymore than that and you are supposedly breaking the rules?

[/ QUOTE ]

why do they allow 9?
Old 03-31-2007, 08:28 AM

Something related to UB: a friend made a small deposit on their site (150$) from his moneybookers account. He had two accounts with them with the same email. The deposit appeared on moneybookers side, but not in any of his accounts. So he emailed them and asked where are the money, to wich they asked back what account he wants the money credited to. He indicated one of his accounts. 3 days later and no money credited yet, he emailed again to see what's going on. They said they have no idea what deposit he is talking about and in their statements there isn't any made in the last 30 days. Shocked, he emailed them to check again (they didn't respond the first two times) he continued to email them and after like 6 emails they say sorry sir, there is nothing we can do. Well, one month + passes and he tells me about his problems with UB and I advise him to send an email and specify there he is going to post this on 2+2 forum and let people know about this. Like a miracle, 3 hours later he checked his UB accounts and there it was: 150$ credited exactly that day. What do u know...
Old 04-04-2007, 06:40 AM

In light of all these recent UB posts, I decided this thread needed a bump. Here is the latest news from them. I don't know where I go from here...

Dear Sir/Madam ,

We appreciate your patience and understanding while your account was under review. Our investigator's team has confirmed that your game pattern is consistent with a software to beat the game. Therefore, your account will remain closed and your balance will be confiscated for bonus abuse.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Shaharah
Customer Support
Old 04-04-2007, 07:05 AM

Prodigy, 4800 points is crazy. how many hands did you play to earn that many points. i can understand why ub is skeptical
Old 04-04-2007, 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Prodigy, 4800 points is crazy. how many hands did you play to earn that many points. i can understand why ub is skeptical

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't used PT since end of 2005 so I have no idea how many hands I played. I played 8-9 1-2 Limit Games and it was not that hard to accumulate points, if you put in roughly about 40-50 hours a week.

Last summer during the "King of Cash" promo, I've cashed in the weeks I've participated every week and I won once in July. If you look at the winners...it is not impossible to accumulate points like this...Sh1tHand accumulated (9,132.05 points) in the week of Sept 1-7 under low limit holdem and every winner after that accumulated more than what I did. I feel like Shawshank Redemption where I've been wrongfully accused.
Old 04-04-2007, 09:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have two UB accounts. I can still log into my account, but I do not have a withdrawal option.

I just got off the phone with a UB supervisor in the security department. They are basically saying they have reasons to believe that I am a program (bot). They said that they will review my account one more time, but my concerns are how am i going to prove that I am NOT a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prod...been saying this from time#1.

My guess (since you wont answer) is that your money transfer was to your other (cough...bot)account.

You already told us you play "alot". How can you have time to play another account?

So let me guess...you got 4700+ weekly points in one account and about the same in the other?

Not trying to flame you man...just give us ALL the facts so we can help.

How many hours/week on account #1?
How many hours/week on account #2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are really out to prove that I am in the wrong here, aren't you?

I transfer money because I have two accounts. That is not a problem, and I have contacted UB regarding this, prior to making two accounts.

I transfer money back and forth from my two accounts because only one of them is linked up with Epassporte. In the past, before Neteller went down, I was allowed to deposit/withdraw from either one of my accounts using the same neteller account. In order for me to cashout, I need to transfer funds, then put some play on that account, usually one week or at least 2K UB pts, before I process a cashout. I am familiar with the "you have not played enough, cashout cancelled" scenerio and I make sure that I don't do anything to make them feel I did not give enough "cover play".

I like how you are saying you are not trying to flame me and you just want all the facts so "we" can help. Sorry for not feeling your love. I just don't get the feeling that you are really trying to help, but to prove that I was in the wrong somehow. If I left out any more details regarding my situation that would entitle me to your blessing, please let me know.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't used PT since end of 2005 so I have no idea how many hands I played. I played 8-9 1-2 Limit Games and it was not that hard to accumulate points, if you put in roughly about 40-50 hours a week.

Last summer during the "King of Cash" promo, I've cashed in the weeks I've participated every week and I won once in July. If you look at the winners...it is not impossible to accumulate points like this...Sh1tHand accumulated (9,132.05 points) in the week of Sept 1-7 under low limit holdem and every winner after that accumulated more than what I did. I feel like Shawshank Redemption where I've been wrongfully accused.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prodigy...since your account is now closed. What was your screenname?
Old 04-04-2007, 11:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have two UB accounts. I can still log into my account, but I do not have a withdrawal option.

I just got off the phone with a UB supervisor in the security department. They are basically saying they have reasons to believe that I am a program (bot). They said that they will review my account one more time, but my concerns are how am i going to prove that I am NOT a bot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prod...been saying this from time#1.

My guess (since you wont answer) is that your money transfer was to your other (cough...bot)account.

You already told us you play "alot". How can you have time to play another account?

So let me guess...you got 4700+ weekly points in one account and about the same in the other?

Not trying to flame you man...just give us ALL the facts so we can help.

How many hours/week on account #1?
How many hours/week on account #2?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you are really out to prove that I am in the wrong here, aren't you?

I transfer money because I have two accounts. That is not a problem, and I have contacted UB regarding this, prior to making two accounts.

I transfer money back and forth from my two accounts because only one of them is linked up with Epassporte. In the past, before Neteller went down, I was allowed to deposit/withdraw from either one of my accounts using the same neteller account. In order for me to cashout, I need to transfer funds, then put some play on that account, usually one week or at least 2K UB pts, before I process a cashout. I am familiar with the "you have not played enough, cashout cancelled" scenerio and I make sure that I don't do anything to make them feel I did not give enough "cover play".

I like how you are saying you are not trying to flame me and you just want all the facts so "we" can help. Sorry for not feeling your love. I just don't get the feeling that you are really trying to help, but to prove that I was in the wrong somehow. If I left out any more details regarding my situation that would entitle me to your blessing, please let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously,
I am only trying to help. I just get the feeling that we aren't seeing the entire picture of your accounts play. For example - you now have said that you won (one week)of the King of Cash Games promo last fall (low-limit holdem) and cashed in that 4 week contest every week. It is pretty well accepted that most (if not all) of those players were bots.

Again - just seems skeetchy.

On final question - if you truely weren't botting, can you post a screen grab of your account active in account #2 from March 22 on....black out any identifying info, but leave the cash2points conversions. My gut feeling is that account#2 is either playing at different times than account #1, which is what a botter running shifts might do. Or account #2 is getting alot of points as well - which begs the question - if it is barely humanly possible to 9 table 50 hours week how could you do it twice? Again - not saying this is the case, just curious.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if it is barely humanly possible to 9 table 50 hours week how could you do it twice? Again - not saying this is the case, just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Barely humanly possible? I could do this over a long weekend, let alone an entire week. I play at FTP so this would be fewer hands (slower tables), but still, I'm not saying anything about Prodigy, but I think your assumptions may be off.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
email and specify there he is going to post this on 2+2 forum and let people know about this. Like a miracle, 3 hours later he checked his UB accounts and there it was: 150$ credited exactly that day. What do u know...

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting story. I wonder what happens to people who don't know about 2p2?