Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2007, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any chance that someone would have the time and skill set, to simply modify the standard full tilt cards, with Bright Colored Backs?? I would love a set - both large and small cards - that look standard on the face, but have bright colorful backs. I tried myself, using photoshop and irfanview, but my skills are a bit lacking. Thanx in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really quite simple. You could take the cards I did (see 1st post on page 7) and 'cut' the bright cardbacks using photoshop. What I would do is use the crop tool, crop out everything but the cardbacks. Zoom in to make sure you are cutting exactly on the black card borders. Once cropped, CTRL-C to copy and then CTRL-V to paste the selection in the original card file. This will be a new layer you can move around and place exactly where you want it. Once you do that, click on Layer --> Flatten and save the resulting file. If you have transparency issues around the corners, fill the areas outside of the cards with a color that's not used elsewhere (like brown) and then use Irfanview to set the png transparency.

Ok so maybe it's not quick but for me setting up my cards exactly the way I wanted was worth the time I spent on the mod. Which was 3-4 hours I think (I fiddled with colors alot until I got exactly what I wanted).

[/ QUOTE ]

I just opened up the standard full tilt cards hit right click>go to edit and the and a paint program came up where I could edit the cards the way I wanted them. After I figured that out it took like 20 mins to paint the cards.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:58 PM

Okay, im trying to post the tablelayout and cards i've made. However, in photoshop the background is transparent, and here i view them with backgrounds in different colors. Does this matter?
Old 03-24-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Go into:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements

And rename TableRT to something else, I made mine TableRT1

[/ QUOTE ]

This hasn't been working for me. I can't find this table when I select my table in the FT software. Me = n00b!

Any help?
Old 03-24-2007, 09:37 PM

Well you have to replace the Table.png or TableRT.png with an image from this thread. It has to have this exact name. Your normal tables are then replaced with the new one.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:32 PM

bump n/m
Old 03-27-2007, 09:14 AM

tx for the help guys, lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2007, 09:40 AM

Okay here goes. The layout many asked me for via pms. First off, i apologise for having waited so long in putting it up. When i first started out, i wanted to do the full works including chips and about every button imaginable. However, after putting lots and lots of hours i got somewhat fed up with it, and let it go. Didn't wanted to post it either, as im a perfectionist and i didn't knew if i got excited later on so i could deliver a full package. Well the excitement hasn't come back, and both college as some personal circumstances have taken up my time since then. I think/hope however, lots of people will appreciate the upgrade this mod can make their experience as is. Sorry, lots of rambling, so nothing further. Okay just as a p.s, if you use it and like it, any positive comments won't go unnoticed. I'd appreciate it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Into the graphics/table/elements folder:

Important note!: The new chipcover, will make the right half of the table as one big clickable optionbutton. If you don't like that, i'd suggest editing the existing coverfile into an empty image. For me as a NLplayer, who constantly rebuys to the max i've found it pretty useful however, so decide for yourself

Into the graphics/table/avatars/ folder:

ENJOY! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2007, 09:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ENJOY! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Outstanding work. Thank you for sharing!
Old 03-27-2007, 10:20 AM

I'm playing with:

Old 03-27-2007, 11:34 PM

Riina I have a few comments:

-the deck looks awesome, but it cant be used in any game except holdem, fwiw. i figured id mention that to people that may care. really lsweet looking deck though ill be using it for the time being over the phattyliver mod

-the chip reload thing over the table is BRILLIANT. i love it.

-one small complaint, can you rehost your table mod without the black edgy things around them? they can clearly show.

very very good job done on this!