Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone received their initial verification deposits the past few days? I signed up on Monday and haven't seen them yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

same thing here...I was about to post that.

They even emailed me saying "make sure to verify, you only have 23 days left"

I'm like WTF, nothing has hit my checking account.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I paid the $5 for a Select Account which should have increased my ATM withdrawal limits to $600/day. However, when I go to my Account Balance page, it says my ATM Cash Withdrawal limit is $320...

does anyone else have this same problem, and if so, have they contacted epassporte about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, me too.

And when I first paid the $5, my limits reflected $600 for at least the first day. Then it went to $320. But the per day transaction on one thing is still increased to $1000 from $500.

Did anyone find out something about this ?

Thanks!
Old 03-01-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I paid the $5 for a Select Account which should have increased my ATM withdrawal limits to $600/day. However, when I go to my Account Balance page, it says my ATM Cash Withdrawal limit is $320...

does anyone else have this same problem, and if so, have they contacted epassporte about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, me too.

And when I first paid the $5, my limits reflected $600 for at least the first day. Then it went to $320. But the per day transaction on one thing is still increased to $1000 from $500.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, mine is showing $320 to. And I almost didn't get the card cause I thought the $2 for $600 was high, now this.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, me too.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Has there been any resolution to this, I just received my card today and activated it. It still shows $320 max withdraw. I emailed them about this a week or so ago, of course, that has gone nowhere.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:19 AM

What will happen if I cashout from a poker site before my epassporte account receives the initial load?

I verified my bank, then deposited $25, but now I have to wait seven buisness days for it to show up, so I was wondering if I can cashout from one site and deposit into another site now without waiting.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What will happen if I cashout from a poker site before my epassporte account receives the initial load?

I verified my bank, then deposited $25, but now I have to wait seven buisness days for it to show up, so I was wondering if I can cashout from one site and deposit into another site now without waiting.

[/ QUOTE ]

this won't work because a site requires you to deposit using epass before you can withdraw to epass...
Old 02-12-2007, 03:32 AM

epassport sucks. i'm in the process of getting my money out of there and then using it strictly for the absolute reload bonuses. cashing out via check from absolute. epassport has no service.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:39 AM

I don't mind the Epass fees so much as the hefty ones apply to loads and I don't plan on using it to load. The $300 or $600 (select account daily ATM limit) is a real problem though.

I've been thinking about a couple potential solutions depending on how long Epass remains a viable cashout option.
1) I understand that you can get your limits raised above select level if you if carry a high balance in the account. They told me that if you have a $5k balence you can get your daily ATM limit raised to $1k.
2) Upgrade to a business account for a one time fee of $100 - business accounts have no limits on withdrawls. This would be a good long term solution if Epass remains a withdrawl option.

Lucky
Old 02-12-2007, 12:08 PM

I read that someone said they cancelled their credit/debit card on ePass, how did you do this? Because I tried this option first before the bank account option and my card was declined. My bank account is now set up but I have not loaded any funds at all. I was trying to see how I can just get rid of ePass entirely, anyone know?
Old 02-13-2007, 07:37 PM

Why can I not use a Debit or Credit Card? Neither options seem to be going through properly.
Closed Thread