Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2007, 11:12 PM

Default Re: Can\'t withdraw to neteller card or use it

Just withdrew 500 twice no problem, although I was charged 1.40+1.40 for each ATM, when it said only 1.40 charge, but hey, I'm happy that's my biggest gripe.

To the guy whose card won't work, it has to be on PULSE or C/M network. I think PULSE is basically Wells Fargo, for C/M check here http://www.mastercard.com/us/persona...ons/index.html

although it seems to be down at the moment.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:25 PM

Thanks for the link. I am not sure, but I think some of the ATMS I tried were on the Star and not pulse. It says Star/Pulse on the back of my card like I'm sure it does others. Not sure what network the Wash Mutual I usually use is on, it's possible that machine was out of cash.
Old 01-21-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the link. I am not sure, but I think some of the ATMS I tried were on the Star and not pulse. It says Star/Pulse on the back of my card like I'm sure it does others. Not sure what network the Wash Mutual I usually use is on, it's possible that machine was out of cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Until I got on the internet to research a bit I didn't realize there are two ATM networks that have the term "star" in them, so when I saw a star logo on the ATM I was pretty sure I could use it but I didn't realize there were two and it was the wrong one.

Anyway, it wouldn't work on my credit union ATM, but once I searched under C/M netork ATM locator, the first ATM I went to on that list in my area worked no problem.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:09 AM

hey adanthar, i would be willing my neteller monies to you for the right price. i am not joking.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Every single prediction and ever single statement I've made has turned out to be the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen you repeat this or a similar claim several times, and I thought enough was enough. I'm not sure what your purpose here is, perhaps you are just a troll, or perhaps you DO actually have honorable intentions. For now I will assume the latter, and try to demonstrate to you why your posts are so poorly received. Perhaps after you've made a few, you start to forget how many you've made, and how hysterical you sound:

[ QUOTE ]
This is about money. These guys have a lot of it and the DOJ wants it. And they will get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
When an indictment is unsealed later today against Neteller, PLC and the US Govt demands billions of dollars, I suspect the run on the bank there will be astronomical.

[/ QUOTE ]
WRONG

[ QUOTE ]
If Neteller decides to not pay US customers, I wonder if the poker sites will honor the deposits made recently from Neteller.. Pokerstars probably, UB no [censored] way, Fulltilt maybe. Doylesroom yes. Fullcontact poker, yes. Bodog Maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Neteller is leaving the US market. Pray they pay. They don't have to.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The stiff job is right around the corner...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The card is the only thing left and it won't last. This looks like the biggest stiff job yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
So FSV and Omnibank haven't shut down the cards yet.
BUT THEY WILL. We are done people. Hope everyone heeded my earlier warnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Neteller looks like a bankruptcy candidate to me right now. Good luck to all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
** OFFICIAL ** How Much is Neteller Stiffing you for

If you reject the premise, you will embrace it in few days when no one has been paid. I saw the end coming but didn't believe it would be so quick. Got most of it out, but:

For me, 5100+3000 ETF = 8.1k

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
6 weeks to get a check? 2 weeks for a EFT? This is a stiff job until we get paid. How can everyone be so calm. I want to see if we can get > 1 million outstanding in this thread. Shouldn't be too hard.

Running Tally: $50,100.69

[/ QUOTE ]
Apparently it was hard, since the total never passed $73,159.88

[ QUOTE ]
This is impossible. There is no way the debit card will continue to work. This whole FSA thing gives me no comfort.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
There is no way these cards will keep working.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are so naive. Neteller is in the process of stiffing everyone and you all want to send them a medal of honor.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Did everyone really think they were going to keep working? I don't understand the mentality of some people. It was a given they would stop working.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could find 3 basic predictions in your posts: Neteller will pull out of the US, Neteller cards will stop working, and Neteller is going to screw everyone.

Well done on Neteller pulling out, IIRC you called this one a day or two before it happened.

The rest of your posts are pretty much repetitvely bashing the other two themes, neither of which have in any way, shape, or form been proven true yet. Actually, the fact that so many have been able to pull their money out via the cards over the last few days would seem to have us well on the way to disproving those statements. If Neteller is "in the process of stiffing everyone", why do they continue allowing withdrawals on their cards? I notice you've backed off on this prediction alreatdy, btw:

[ QUOTE ]
I am only about 40% convinced Neteller is in the process of stiffing everyone, however.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, was this a prediction?

[ QUOTE ]
I am still willing to sell all you can eat for 70 cents on the dollar for everyone running their mouths about how reputable and trustworthy Neteller is.

Ya, I didn't think I'd get any takers...

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like Adanthar is in the process of proving you wrong on this one.

Anyway, the point of this post was to try and bring you around to understand why you keep getting flamed. Making the same dire predictions over and over again is getting us nowhere. You've made your point. Claiming that everything you've predicted has come true is jumping the gun, to say the least. Oh, and incorrect, since there was no indictment or run on the bank. By all means, join in on the dialogue, but perhaps it's time to find something new to say.

To everyone else, sorry if I'm feeding the troll. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2007, 01:42 AM

Location: 6max PLO @ Tilt, 6max NLHE @ Party (non monster!!!)

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, the point of this post was to try and bring you around to understand why you keep getting flamed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Trolls like attention, I doubt he cares about getting "flamed".

[ QUOTE ]
I am still willing to sell all you can eat for 70 cents on the dollar for everyone running their mouths about how reputable and trustworthy Neteller is.

Ya, I didn't think I'd get any takers...

[/ QUOTE ]

My remaining $3k online. PM for details.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:47 AM

I just did a successful atm withdraw, no problems.

I would potentially be interested in selling insurance at the right price for those worried about their neteller balances. The problem I fear is that the details of the transaction will be too difficult to overcome.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:54 AM

Bobo you missed the first one, that the founders were arrested. I am off to try my card again thanks to the link provided. Why does everyone think an American bank is going remain an accomplice to xfering funds from Neteller? I don't understand. Why hasn't Neteller been chastised for not offering a bank wire? I don't understand. They gave me 3 different excuses when I told them I wanted them to wire me my money.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:01 AM

I'M PRAYING YOU FINALLY GET YOUR MONEY!!!!

And really, no need to update us on every withdrawal. Or on anything else, for that matter.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:14 AM

Default WARNING REGARDING BANK OF AMERICA

Just a heads up. Today i tried withdrawing from an atm with my neteller card. I went to a bank of america atm machine and it ate my card. Talked to Neteller customer service and they said that they are not quite sure what was up and that i was the second person she talked to today about a Bank Of America atm taking the card.

So becareful with using bank of america