Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: I have listened to this song by myself and sung along and danced to it
Yes 116 31.27%
No 255 68.73%
Voters: 371. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2006, 06:14 AM

Default Re: Chantelle sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)...

[ QUOTE ]
Why are all these internet dorks so obsessed with Chantel?
For most of them, it is because they are pathetic losers who need to get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone sensing any irony here? lol

what? poor defenseless chantelle is getting attacked on the internet? i must rescue her. what's that poor defenseless chantelle? you've been talking [censored] to some random rich guy and he wants to play you for $50k that you don't have, of course i'll give you money.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:25 AM

What a bunch of morons. Neverwin, Newhizzle, Dan Druff, James VA, Brandi, Chantel, etc, ad nauseum. Too much money and too little sense. But that's OK. Keep this [censored] coming - it's the best thing that's been here for quite a while.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:36 AM

Money doesn't make anyone stupider. Money just allows people to put their stupidity on display.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CSC,

"but she is a nice girl and does seem to be genuine."

I trust you.

I'll bet that one year from now you will not be willing to stand behind that statement.

Name the stakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D,

All of CSC's gullible postings here, in the Brandi thread, and in the various cheater/angleshooting threads, shows he's got SUCKER branded into his forehead. That or it's weak ethics. Probably both.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Money doesn't make anyone stupider. Money just allows people to put their stupidity on display.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't buy that. Having lots of money all of a sudden at a young age can make you do stupid things even though you are an intelligent person. I'm sure that most of these are smart people but the money has made them do some pretty stupid things and now this [censored] is all over the net.

Someone posted in another thread that this is just happening because online poker has exploded and there is so much cash to be made but that's not true. 10 years ago it was the internet stock market that made millionaires/billionaires out of silicon valley nerds, and 10 years before that it was the wall street run-up that did the same for the investment community ("greed is good"). The only difference I see this time is that the players are from vastly different walks of life this time - many never even went to college - so they have so little real world experience that when they start playing live they fall in with the wrong crowd and we get lots of good, juicy gossip.

Like I said, keep it coming.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The only reason Chantel is the subject of smears and slanders is because she is a beautiful, 22-year-old girl; if she were a guy no one would talk all this [censored] about her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement is absolutely retarded. Do you see why?
Old 12-21-2006, 07:14 AM

Old 12-21-2006, 07:23 AM

LOL.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:04 AM

Default Re: Chantel sucks (story involves sex with dogs and stuff, kinda)...

a.) I'm well aware of sarcasm when I see it. She was in no way being sarcastic. She either believed this to be true, or she knew it wasn't but wanted us to believe it was true. Either way she is a POS. Who shares that kind of story with anyone??? I know scum when I see it. This girl reeks of being trash.

b.) To insinuate that my roomate is unethical in anyway with financial dealings with anyone is ridicilous. You can ask anyone he has ever dealt with (other than chantel of course). Anyone who is on the tournament circuit knows both of my roomates and knows they are about as stand up and straight as you can be. I won't even entertain the idea of this, because it's a waste of my breath. I feel bad if he ever had any financial dealings with Chantel, because from the stories I've heard I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to scam him.

c.) Like I said, I've heard many stories of her screwing people over and stuff. I chose not to post them even though I'm fairly certain they are true. This, HOWEVER, is a first hand account of my experience with Chantel. It's in no way exagerrated or biased since I've only really had this one encounter with her (outside of the poker table in a tournament or whatever). And yes and there's a very good reason why you're surprised where the story came from. I'm not really known for getting on here and spewing unsubstantiated trash. What I wrote is simple and factual.

James, the real irony is that the purpose of this post is to be an eyeopener for people in ur exact situation.

Gl sir.

-ed
Old 12-21-2006, 08:07 AM

If people air their dirty laundry in public forums that makes them fair game to be discussed. Do a search at Neverwin Poker and search Chantel. She calls 2 guys gay several times (several friends say they are not), and discusses her personal life in depth.

She seems to enjoy the NWP drama in several posts.

James:
"yes she is a huge flirt with innocent intentions"

Man, you are in deep. This line cracked me up. Do you have any experience with women? This is an attribute of a girl keeping her options open for future fun/stakes/action.

She met Dustin #2 flirting when she was with her fiance (Dustin #1) on the Party Poker Cruise according to a guy that was there.