Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2006, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

this thread is amazing
Old 12-16-2006, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi - I suggest you see a psychologist. Anyone who thinks about suicide in this situation needs help. Turning to this forum with your story was a horrible idea, you just made it 10x worse for yourself. Sane people contact the police or a lawyer when something as traumatic as this happens to see what can be done, but then again sane people trust themselves with their own money - get my drift? Don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for you. But I also think you have self worth issues that allowed you to get yourself in this scenario.

[/ QUOTE ]

This pretty much hits the nail on the head. Brandi, i truly hope things work out for you.
Old 12-16-2006, 01:35 PM

for real, why is dutch stealing passports and shyt? see, the golden boy is really golden.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:54 AM

how old are you Brandi?
Old 12-16-2006, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how old are you Brandi?

[/ QUOTE ]

Although ~ after this situation, I feel a lot older. I will never trust anyone again.
Old 12-16-2006, 11:09 AM

This thread is hilarious. Brandi, im in vegas for another day, do you want to get drinks tonight? I promise i wont try to turn you into an alcoholic, and im not old enough to come off as a total creep, so im pretty safe. Also, why hasnt there been any the captain makes it happen quotes yet??
Old 12-16-2006, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dutch was supposed to be talking to Tom and getting my money back. Unfortunately he is crazy and completely lied to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't f**k with Dutch. He won an arm wrestling contest with the Devil.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:58 AM

I'd like to make a valid point ~ I am making a serious claim against a well known pro in the industry. If what I am saying is not true, I could be sued and charged with slander. I assure you that I am not making this up.

For the past two months, I have been desolate and depressed. I've waited around. Tried to go about things in a discreet and classy way. Very few people knew of this. But after so long of nothing changing and no hope, I had to come out with what had happened.

Unfortunately, it has not been good. I've already been blacklisted and lost some who I have thought were my friends. But if they were really my friends, they would have stuck by me. I'm at a place now where I have nothing left to lose. My money is gone. My car is gone. My reputation with people in the industry is gone.

There is an overwhelming need from others for me to sweep this under the rug and forget about it. But I cannot do that. What happened to me was wrong.

I could have told you a different story. I could have lied and said that I did not try to make him happy by at least "huggling" with him. Yet I did not do that. I was a hundred percent honest over what has happened.

They say that depression is anger turned inwards. Tonight was the first time, I have not been so depressed.

I'd like to ask a question of those accusations that I am a hustler... Who exactly have I hustled? I may have made one stupid post, but I have not taken anyone's money here. I have not lied or made promises to people in order to swindle them out of anything. I asked some friend's for help after my incident, but that is it. And most have denied helping me.
Old 12-16-2006, 11:02 AM

Brandi, get some advice from people who are not involved in poker (e.g. lawyer, relatives, shrink, old friends). It may not seem like it, but you have plenty of time to work things out. Life sucks sometimes, people suck sometimes. Sometimes, you need help. I think you should seek counselling from professionals. I'm not saying you are psycho, but there are a lot of things going on here that I think you should address whether or not you continue to play poker.

Also, please tell us more stories.
Old 12-16-2006, 11:10 AM

You could be sued, but given your (likely true) claims of being broke, any judgment against you would be virtually worthless. Therefore, you have little to fear regarding a lawsuit at this point. You can't squeeze blood from a stone.

I read your bio. You seem to have a lot of life experience already, and you must have some street smarts. Can you honestly tell us that you accepted Franklin's "mentor" offer without a second thought that he might be doing it to get in your pants? How are we supposed to totally believe your story when you are portraying it that you were completely shocked and blindsided by his intentions?

I have been in poker for a number of years now. Not once has someone offered to be my mentor. Not once has someone asked me to share their hotel room with them as they pay for my travel/hotel expenses. Why? Because I am not a young girl, and nobody seems to desire to put their penis on my back. My point? I think you knew exactly why Tom was being so generous with you. I am afraid that, even if your charges against him are true, you are trying to sell us an unbelievable story that he tricked the naive young girl into trusting him, and subsequently shocked her with his lewd antics.
Closed Thread