Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2006, 11:14 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

I always log in and check my status. If I bought something online, log in and track it. Sent money from party poker to neteller. Log in and see if it's there yet. Got an email, log in and read it. It just takes and extra 2 seconds to log in and get the whole picture, so i'm guessing most people would log in.

but if on october 20th you had decided not to log in, I bet curiousity got the best of you, maybe to send in a support ticket asking why you weren't paid, or why are you shutting down?

I think most people would log in before walking down to the local lawyer and filing a suit for $50, then booking a plane ticket to NY.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think most people would log in before walking down to the local lawyer and filing a suit for $50, then booking a plane ticket to NY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe for our sake E.Z. and his friends are willing to challenge that; someone at the local courthouse deserves the laugh.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:34 AM

hey FON, I still don't see the link for claiming referrals. couldyou please just manually credit them to my acct so I can be done with it? It's only 40 bucks, but I'd like 40 better than 0

username m80smusic

thanks
-joe
Old 11-07-2006, 08:36 AM

FWIW, I had a manual request with SIA that was approved in Sept, sent my ID in Oct, and was paid $255 today.

Adde
Old 11-07-2006, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They won't be emailed, either. It is the member's responsibility to check the website.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight? If someone signed up through your site and met all the requirements, they are not being paid unless they check back on your site to find that they now must send ID? That is a load of [censored].
Old 11-07-2006, 05:28 PM

just to update everyone...FON says he will pay me on Nov 20 due whatever my situation was/is.
Old 11-07-2006, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They won't be emailed, either. It is the member's responsibility to check the website.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me get this straight? If someone signed up through your site and met all the requirements, they are not being paid unless they check back on your site to find that they now must send ID? That is a load of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it seems like FON and E.Z. are engaged in some sort of show of machismo. FON refuses to email anyone, and E.Z. refuses to acknowledge that he has any knowledge of the ID requirement. This could drag on for a while...
Old 11-07-2006, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just to update everyone...FON says he will pay me on Nov 20 due whatever my situation was/is.

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, i want to be paid on November 20th too, whatever my situation was/is.
Same rules should apply to all.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, i want to be paid on November 20th too, whatever my situation was/is.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-07-2006, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PS. Thanks to MicroBob for bringing this to the forums attention.