Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2006, 01:57 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And no, he doesn't even deserve "a little bit of credit" until he actually starts paying out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean, like sending out several thousand in PayPal payments on the 20th? Something like that?

I think I'm going to start to post nothing but the occassional "LOL" here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except that no one here knows that you actually paid out "thousands in PayPal payments." All we have is your word and the word of a couple other people. FON, I know that you know that no one here is going to actually believe you until a majority of people indicate that they have been paid. In a forum where most of us are anonymous and most don't have any sort of established reputation, the word of a few people don't carry much weight. Surely, you must see this as true. I can tell you're a smart guy because you're either playing us well or you're actually planning on paying everyone.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:01 PM

terrellk,

Why the [censored] are you trying to work against everyone here? I'm not questioning your knowledge of the legal system, but at best, you're only decreasing the chances (however small they may be) that FON fulfills his end of the deal.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People are talking about going after him in small claims court... the expenses there are minimal, and dont require the use of a lawyer.

[/ QUOTE ]
Our group has voted to pursue a class action if he doesn't pay. Yes, the chances of getting a significant portion of our money is minimal, but the punishment factor is high. Since this decision will affect almost everyone who wants to get paid, we're holding off until it's clear that FON is trying to steal the money.

[/ QUOTE ]
lolers
Old 11-01-2006, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so let's figure out when finals are, get a few phone #'s to the proper places at his school and set a deadline that is before the semester closing.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I anticipate having things cleared up long before finals (read: within the week), it's good to finally see a thoughtful post out of you.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
terrellk,

Why the [censored] are you trying to work against everyone here? I'm not questioning your knowledge of the legal system, but at best, you're only decreasing the chances (however small they may be) that FON fulfills his end of the deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not working against everyone's interests, it's pointing out to people who may not otherwise know that the actions they're talking about taking aren't going to work. FON is smart enough to know everything I posted above (his T&C demonstrates enough intelligence to have taken certain precautions, even if they were likely stolen from other sources). However, the posts made by many people in this thread indicate that they CLEARLY have no clue and think that filing a lawsuit is going to accomplish something.

Wasting time with meaningless threats that anyone with any knowledge of the legal system knows are empty doesn't accomplish anything. Instead, focus your energies on actioons that may actually accomplish something.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:50 PM

in before E.Z.

OMG Justinag06, FON, and terralk all posted in a row. We are clearly the same person per the E.Z. doctorine

so to sum it up for everyone who isn't keeping score...

FON = Justinag06= leroy = atomicnew = terralk vs Blowupdoll = brenden = E.Z. = Hedionist

and it is playing out to perfection
Old 11-01-2006, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in before E.Z.

OMG Justinag06, FONzy, and terralk all posted in a row. We are clearly the same person per the E.Z. doctorine

so to sum it up for everyone who isn't keeping score...

FON = Justinag06= leroy = atomicnew = terralk vs Blowupdoll = brenden = E.Z. = Hedionist

and it is playing out to perfection

[/ QUOTE ]

don't know where you come up with that. i've never said FONzy had a gnome?? i just agreed with someone earlier in the thread that said you should get off his D***
Old 11-01-2006, 03:05 PM

This just in: each of you needs to get a life.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:18 PM

I just started reading snipits of this thread, and I just feel bad for all of you who trusted this punk!
Old 11-01-2006, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1. If he was honestly trying to screw everyone here, why would he still be answering messages and engaging in this conversation?

[/ QUOTE ]

I answered this 2 pages ago, duh!

Possible answers
1. He is having fun. Play any online game and you will have griefers. They have fun by ruining your fun. If he is playing a big game with us its not like its taking much time out of his life by making 3 posts a day.

2. Also, IF FON is scamming then the longer he can delay payment the more likely he is to take heat of himself. Humans are reactionary and riddled with ADD. What outrages us today is but an afterthought next week.

Neither of these may prove to be true, but again the question is moot becuase of these answers.