Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2006, 06:04 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

maybe i'm wrong but i'm guessing he would have something in his terms to cover him if he wasn't paid for a players lead. Regardless of if it said approved on his site at one time or another.

Also i'm sure he would countersue everyone that took him to court to cover his lawyer's fees and travel expenses(assuming he has to travel.)
Old 10-31-2006, 06:42 PM

lol, go away justin
Old 10-31-2006, 07:08 PM

So Justin, you think you are an expert in legalese too? Defending this slimeball is only hurting you unless.....
Old 10-31-2006, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i can think of 1 person that should've known the neteller terms to a T. but instead he didn't and now blames us and neteller for all his delays.

ever think about opening a business offline FON?? you would be great at it.....

"...You have requested a large EFT transfer which exceeds the maximum monthly Electronic Funds Transfer limit of $10,000."

[/ QUOTE ]

You think of your posts all by yourself? Assuming you do...MAN, you're good. No really...I think you should do stand-up. Anyone ever tell you that? You're a regular Jerry Seinfeld.

Hedonist:

Subject Forum Poster Posted on
Re: CCU...gone? Affiliates/RakeBack hedonist 10/31/06 06:08 PM
Re: CCU...gone? Affiliates/RakeBack hedonist 10/26/06 06:30 PM
Re: CCU...gone? Affiliates/RakeBack hedonist 10/25/06 05:16 PM
Re: CCU...gone? Affiliates/RakeBack hedonist 10/25/06 04:06 PM
Re: CCU...gone? Affiliates/RakeBack hedonist 10/17/06 07:16 PM
Re: CCU...gone? Affiliates/RakeBack hedonist 10/16/06 10:38 AM
Re: CCU...gone? Affiliates/RakeBack hedonist 10/11/06 07:10 PM
Re: CCU...gone? Affiliates/RakeBack hedonist 10/11/06 04:30 PM
Re: CCU...gone? Affiliates/RakeBack hedonist 10/11/06 11:39 AM

That's all 9 of your posts...most of which are preceded, or followed, by a post by E.Z. Let's all throw on our thinking caps...could it be?
Old 10-31-2006, 09:29 PM

hey sherlock, if ya got that much time on your hands to look at post times and who posted after who surely you can't want cookies from us for holding through 3 seperate people on your neteller call.

thanks for going to bat for us time and time again in this dynamic business fonzy
Old 10-31-2006, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey sherlock, if ya got that much time on your hands to look at post times and who posted after who surely you can't want cookies from us for holding through 3 seperate people on your neteller call.

thanks for going to bat for us time and time again in this dynamic business fonzy

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than the fact that it took less than 2 minutes for me to notice that Hedonist's post count was, click on his profile and "Show all user's posts"...then go back to the thread and click "(show all)" and CTRL+F "Hedonist"...enjoy your Halloween candy kid.

Beyond that, the "going to bat for us" line is getting old…is that like your “Stay classy, San Deigo” sign-off? If you'd like, I can just go ahead and stop emailing my affiliate manager over at Party Partners (since I've now sent him 24 emails since Oct 16th regarding this issue, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to see our correspondence come to an end)...accept non-payment...and deny all processing ‘Luck claims. Then, everyone can thank the almighty E.Z. - sounds like a good way for me to make you some new friends.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:41 PM

Lol. CON you gonna blame EZ now for your fcukup? Ya people will blame him and not you for them not getting paid. Man STFU.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:48 PM

Other than the fact that it took less than 2 minutes for me to notice that Hedonist's post count .

2. Why not leave your site up, with an explanation?

As mentioned earlier, I didn't quite know what to do. I was going to just "disappear," but felt bad leaving without an explanation.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 minutes is about how long it took your 180 and make a phone call to your broker for our 25K. why would i gnome when i can flame you myself
Old 10-31-2006, 11:52 PM

I'm not involved in this at all, but a few things:

1) There is no way Neteller took the money out of his bank account but has not credited it to his Neteller account, like he claims. This would be one of the most scummy things ever and I can't imagine Neteller taking money from a bank account AND THEN saying it is over their limit and for him to prove his identity. If they had doubts, they wouldn't have taken the money until his ID was confirmed. The money is still in his bank account, which should make cutting checks easy.

2) I do believe they are requesting documentation that he hasn't provided yet, but who the hell doesn't have a bank statement from their bank? Go down to kinko's and fax one or go online and print one off (if you do e-statements), then fax that to them. Obviously, a screen shot isn't what they are looking for. If for some reason I didn't have one and neeeded one in an emergency, I could get even my offshore banks to mail me one in 2-3 days via a mail courier for a small (relative) fee or they would be more than happy to fax one. If it is a B&M, just go pick one up. There is no excuse for this.

3) Why the hell have you people not followed through on anything. I put your chances of getting paid at less than 5% at the current moment. If I had a business like this I know I'd be requiring IDs, but I would be saying so up front... not trying to trick people later when I want to pay as few people as possible. People aren't stupid and no one believes you FON. This guy has given every excuse imaginable and has made no good faith efforts other than paying a very, very select few 2+2ers.

I sooooo call shenanigans on this whole thing.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That said, it is not likely I will offer another reply after this. I've explained the situation to all of you...take it or leave it.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

10/09/06 11:59 PM