Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2006, 11:23 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

[ QUOTE ]
This is the response I expected to you. Obviously, you would leave out sensitive information. You don't need to record the entire conversation. But if there was just enough where we could see that your response to us is indeed what NETeller is saying to you, that would be be better than nothing. It's not worth trying to ask this of you...you'll just keep coming up with excuses for why you can't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't need an excuse not to do it...I have no reason to. If you guys don't believe the delay is real then do what you've got to do...I'll present proof of the delay to the courts, then you'll see. Until then, like I said, I anticipate having things cleared up within the week.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't need an excuse not to do it...I have no reason to. If you guys don't believe the delay is real then do what you've got to do...I'll present proof of the delay to the courts, then you'll see. Until then, like I said, I anticipate having things cleared up within the week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would they possibly care why you're breaking your T&C? Can we get a comment on this from a lawyer?
Old 10-31-2006, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"reasonable effort" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-31-2006, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll present proof of the delay to the courts, then you'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

My note from my mommy trumps that, so there!
Old 10-31-2006, 12:46 AM

what's the delay reasoning?? that you were too lazy to go to the bank and fax it??

you've gone to bat for us so many times FON, thanks for all the hard work.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:01 AM

...and nobody has actually done nothing? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I'd happily give up on my $250 to see the life of this scumbag ruined.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what's the delay reasoning?? that you were too lazy to go to the bank and fax it??

[/ QUOTE ]

it is possible he has an out of state bank, possibly even offshore. Not everyone signs up with Bank of America.
Old 10-31-2006, 07:11 AM

FON, I can't help thinking you enjoy the attention. You go out of your way to antagonise a crowd that is out for your blood anyway with sarcastic replies. If your sole purpose is to resolve the outstanding payments why not just restrict yourself to updates and answering legitimate queries and ignoring the rest?

Interested to see Chopstick in the firing line a few posts back - nice one. After all Chopstick is clearly the evil mastermind behind the scam, and his "helpful" comments which brought FON back to the boards after he had contemplated doing a runner were merely a dastardly twist in his cunning masterplan.
Old 10-31-2006, 09:13 AM

FON

What about payouts from Golden Palace; to a UK based player

I have asked this question on five or six previoous occasions in this thread - and have also e-mailed you about it.

Golden Palace have paid their Affiliates and as a UK player I am unaffected by any US actions.

Therefore will you PLEASE confirm that I will get paid (and when?)

I
Old 10-31-2006, 12:18 PM

have none of you people ever worked with neteller before? 25k???? you really think that is a very significant transfer to them? They probably wanted one bank acct statement or something just to prove further that he is who he signed up as and he either
1. cant provide it or just hasn't yet because hes lazy
2. did something shady and doesn't want to get tangled up in it further

Neteller does not take a long time to settle stuff if you give them what they ask for- plain and simple.