Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2006, 04:49 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

hey fonzy,

did you call netller today or are you waiting for them to call you back?? are you just sending in your documents through regular mail since they won't take it through email.

if through the regular mail we should prob not hear anything until friday or monday correct??
Old 10-25-2006, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Umm..let's see - lots of small claims filed in various jursidictions would definitely inconvenience you and cost you lots of time responding to all of the claims...even if you claim that your T&C protects you, you would still have to respond to multiple courts in multiple jurisdictions. You've irritated enough people here that I'm sure many people would be willing to do that just on principal.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has no idea what's in store for him. I have a list of 63 people (and growing) now who are waiting to file a small claims in their county. 14 of them live in NY and will file in his jurisdiction. FON is going to spend the next two years of his life trying to deal with all the cases against him.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:12 PM

E.Z. He sent his ID in via the Pony Express. Should reach Neteller sometime in April.

-Brendan
Old 10-25-2006, 05:16 PM

Would someone please send me his full name and address?
Old 10-25-2006, 05:25 PM

63 people, wow. and EZ isn't even on that list yet. i have not sent my ID in and I do not plan on doing it since he has never requesting it from non 2+2 posters. last i checked his website was down and that's the story i'm sticking to.

i'll give him until 2 weeks before finals at his school. when are those...fonzy?? blowupDoll??
Old 10-25-2006, 06:54 PM

I just want the money..if I have to wait another 3-4 days to get it thats fine as long as I get it.

I've had problems with Neteller depositing/transfering couple hundred bucks let alone 20,000 so its not a big surprise to me that Neteller might be slowing things up.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want the money..if I have to wait another 3-4 days to get it thats fine as long as I get it.

I've had problems with Neteller depositing/transfering couple hundred bucks let alone 20,000 so its not a big surprise to me that Neteller might be slowing things up.

[/ QUOTE ]
yup that's true happened to me too.

i really believe FON wants to do the right thing here but ran into another road block...

or maybe i'm just hoping so that we get paid sooner than going through a law suit headache that nobody really wants to go through if it can be avoided
Old 10-25-2006, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, Frinkenstein, while I do understand that through all of this this thread has become quite overwhelming, I simply don't have the time to continue to answer questions that have been answered here on the public forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're just going to ignore me then eh? I don't really see what the problem is here. I've done exactly what you asked me to do by submitting my deposit receipt.

It's not like I'm asking some big complicated question. It's pretty simple. All you have to do is read the PM I sent you. It was quite short.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good points. I think FON never had the money--if SIA paid him according to their standard chart, he only got paid $150 per signup. So for every person who signed up, he'd lose $100, if he paid out.

I called him on this in an earlier thread, and he claimed he had negotiated a special high-volume deal with them. It seemed unlikely at the time, and in retrospect, knowing what FON's word is worth, it seems completely implausible. Now I think he's just trying to disqualify as many people as possible through the ID verification requirement and at least break even.

[/ QUOTE ]
This part of your post is incorrect. I signed up with SIA via InstantProfitz for a $262 bonus. The money has already hit Paypal. Every one of my posts in this thread has basically been calling CCU a liar, but I do believe him when he says he is getting $250+ per sign-up. It's definitely possible.
Old 10-25-2006, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have not sent my ID in and I do not plan on doing it since he has never requesting it from non 2+2 posters. last i checked his website was down and that's the story i'm sticking to.

i'll give him until 2 weeks before finals at his school. when are those...fonzy?? blowupDoll??

[/ QUOTE ]

so your story is going to be I went to website 2 weeks before payment was due, it was down for that day, and I never returned.

Not even after you were suposed to be payed?

Nope, just went straight to file this suit. By the time it goes to court I bet he won't even have to pay you legally.

I see you are just here now to play in the mud, and couldn't care less about making money. What a clever devil you are.