Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Two huge +EV bonuses for U.S. residents tonight only

Okay, there were a lot of questions here...

I'm using this chart:

http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bjbse.php?n...=ns&peek=no

The key difference from the strategy we're accustomed to is I believe the dealer "peek" rule. If dealer shows a 10, he does not automatically check and flip if he has a blackjack - you have to play the hand out. Because of this risk, it is no longer correct to double down on 11 when there is a 10 showing.

Yes, I believe the Boogster page is mis-worded as to the bonus cash-out. I discussed it with live chat and they said it was withdrawable. And yes, live chat as well as Boogster said that they are closing to us tomorrow morning.

I think that if you've wagered above the Boogster requirements of $500 you'll be okay. I don't know if they're going to arbitrarily enforce whether you "had a go" at the bonus or not, but I doubt it. Wager $1,000 on each tonight and I would imagine you'll be fine.

To find out for sure though, just go into live chat and ask if you can withdraw - don't wait until tomorrow after they close. Play a little dumb with them. I am about to go try to withdraw now so I'll see what happens.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:00 AM

It doesn't let you access with withdraw screen until you clear the WR. The woman in live chat confirmed to me that they weren't going to enforce the WR when they close accounts tomorrow though and that I wouldn't have a problem receiving my winnings. Who knows if she's right or not, but I wouldn't be too pissed if they took away my bonus anyway, just as long as they don't touch my winnings.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:00 AM

From Live Chat, when asked if I could withdraw after playing slightly over $1,000:

I can only assume yes, Finance has said they'll allow the withdrawals without considering turnover requirement hardlines

And regarding withdrawals:

no, it won't automatically go to neteller as far as I'm aware. You will be able to sign into your account after the shutdown when it occurs. The automatic cheque withdrawals for US players remaining funds will happen next week sometime, so it will give players a few days to go into their account and request a specific withdrawal type, otherwise it will automatically go out in cheque form later that week
Old 10-13-2006, 12:04 AM

When I played at Lasseters which was a few weeks ago their first time withdrawal is always a check. Maybe they've changed it..dunno.

Re: KSOT I asked CS of Lasseters when I played there if it was Sticky or Cashable, and CS said its cashable as long as I completed my wager requirements.

Of course I did Lasseters thru gamesgifts and did not accept a bonus so I could easily complete my W.R. get paid from Gamesgifts and still cash out without completeing a large W.R.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:36 AM

hmm it was sticky when I did both, but if you are able to cash it out more power to you.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Of course I did Lasseters thru gamesgifts and did not accept a bonus so I could easily complete my W.R. get paid from Gamesgifts and still cash out without completeing a large W.R.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe get paid from gamesgifts in 3 months
Old 10-13-2006, 01:38 AM

yes that is the downside of course..2 late now though.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:48 AM

I had a bad run in BJ and lost some so hopefully they will cashout my entire account balance.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:03 AM

Lol at busting my first 100 at lasseters after wager 212 and lol after redepositing and busting again at 512 wagered.

I better get the points credited.

God, I hate you OP.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:45 AM

AusVegas' T&C: "The first deposit Sign Up Bonus is for wagering purposes only. No withdrawal will be honoured for an amount less than the bonus amount and the amount of the first deposit sign up bonus will be deducted from a player's first withdrawal, regardless of when the first withdrawal occurs."

Lasseters' T&C: "Sign Up Bonuses are for wagering purposes only. No withdrawal will be honoured for an amount less than the most recently received bonus amount and the amount of the most recently received bonus will be deducted from a player's withdrawal, regardless of when the withdrawal occurs."

These look like stickies to me.