Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 01:54 AM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

leeroy is that an affiliate link?? i'm not touching it.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:11 AM

Good to see that E.Z., Blowup Doll, and Brendan still have nothing better to do than to post here hoping to feel that their lives are worth living. Even better...justin has been here longer than all three of you, yet you still insist he and I are the same person.

E.Z. - You are perhaps the least-educated person here. Come back when you're old enough to drive.

Blowup Doll - St. John Fisher COLLEGE....while the college plans to become a university at some time in the future, we are by all means a college. I find it interesting that you point out the one place it says "University" and ignore the other 50 times it says college on the page. You should have asked the President/Vice President when you "duly notified" them of my "fraudulent behavior." Did you go to college? If so, I'm sorry you spend so much time here trying to crack jokes because nobody pays attention to you outside the boundaries of this forum.

Finally, howdydudey...how I deal with gnoming is absolutely, positively, none of your business. Stop asking.

Honestly, I've been in your position more than once...and I'll admit it's a damn good time harassing people when you have the opportunity….but give it a break...or at least come up with something better than "CON" or calling me stupid. Better yet, rather than stating that “the lies never end” point out one instance where you can PROVE I lied about anything. What’s that? Oh…I’ll check back tomorrow when you realize you’ve got nothing.

P.S. If Boogster was so good, they’d have been able to negotiate better rates than mine...enjoy
Old 10-12-2006, 03:20 AM

looks like you morans just got served
Old 10-12-2006, 03:21 AM

Come on everyone. Let's tone it down. Players, the more you insult FON the least likely this will havea happy ending for you. FON the more you insult back the less credible you look. Let's tone this down to facts involving this mess instead of all this mudslinging. reat progress has been made, let's keep it up.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:27 AM

Leeroy, for your posting that link and your insults on posters in this thread you go into the penalty box for 24 hours. If you post anything like this in the thread after you are allowed back or if you create a gnome account to come back and post you will be banned.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
justin you are his damn shill. You are the reason everyone is in this situation. Everyone should have just used Boogster, you would have received $120 and already been paid. [censored] your guys BS of using a middleman of a broker of your 2nd cousins baby's daddy's inbred grandmother's bastard 2 headed son of satan. You dumba$$es can be quoted as when you first explained how you are getting such a better deal with SIA than say Boogster or other reputable sites that you bartered a way better deal directly with SIA. Now it is through the above mentioned parties.

There is no +ev in empty promises. Let it be said if you truely aren't CON or his shill, you must be his mancrush.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

forgot one more tidbit brendan, ya'll weren't going to hedge at SIA period until I mentioned it.

you were simply going to deposit at pinnacle and there was no extra incentive.

I've never seen a larger group of people look a gift horse so squarly in the mouth.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Better yet, rather than stating that “the lies never end” point out one instance where you can PROVE I lied about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps you've forgot half of what you've said.

the entire "great news" money is on the way was priceless and i was laying the house that would be your statement in the morning.

the october leads was funny as well. "no worries mates, those are with a different broker"

24 hours with FON below, read up FON and tell me you haven't lied.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=1#Post7620265
Old 10-12-2006, 04:20 AM

Priceless thread.

Is it just me - or are there double standards at work here? Some people have clearly set up gnome accounts and are now upset that they won't get paid. I have no sympathy for scammers being scammed and find it amusing that the gnomes are outraged that FON might keep "their" money.

As for the rest of it - hilarious!
Old 10-12-2006, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Then when it turns out they never were just take the money and not thank anyone ever along the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one should have to thank CCU for anything, even if they get paid. They are giving him business. They are the customer. He should be thanking them. Get it?
Old 10-12-2006, 11:40 AM

I was talking about me.

I know it's hard for some of the more greedy of you to believe(brenden). But like I stated earlier, my motivations were just to help everyone here out when I suggested the CCU/SIA Hedge.

Just trying to give back to the community I have been ghosting from for the past year