Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 06:06 PM

Default Re: SSNL CHEESE THREAD: OCTOBERFEST EDITION

[ QUOTE ]
I dont know about TAGs trying to outplay you. The truth is that you rarely have a hand so they really do outplay you. Like you 3-bet KQs to a button raise. Bet a pretty dry flop. You check turn and they take it away. No [censored] clue what they have. But I doubt its much more than me..

[/ QUOTE ]

I've actually tightened up lately because the tags are so spazzy. They are playing my tight meow/chow stats while I adjust. And I'm rarely leaving myself in that spot on the turn anymore...
Old 10-10-2006, 06:11 PM

orange,

33k hands is a long stay???
Old 10-10-2006, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont know about TAGs trying to outplay you. The truth is that you rarely have a hand so they really do outplay you. Like you 3-bet KQs to a button raise. Bet a pretty dry flop. You check turn and they take it away. No [censored] clue what they have. But I doubt its much more than me..

[/ QUOTE ]

Funniest thing I've read all month.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
{From Isura in this thread} These threads never result in a productive discussion, just a dick waving contest . Feel free to ask in the cheese thread, a lot of regulars read that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Game on.

Old 10-10-2006, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTP games at the 1/2 level are pretty tight it seems overall, but it's not like the games are tough. There are also quite a few really bad regulars who have no clue how to play after the flop. I Luv Yu is just awful to name one. There are also a few super nits like BobbyBadFingers and Grinder4, very weak players who peddle the nuts. Pretty easy to exploit them.

I'll be getting my dual monitor setup finished tonight and I'll be 8 tabling the 200nl FTP games all day, so watch out. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, there are some really bad regulars

i think this is more the case in full ring than sixmax. the bad regular sixmax players just like pulling moves, the bad full ring players dont know how to fold top pair or an overpair and make it very clear when they have you beat.

im winning in fr wayyyy more than at sixmax due to the games at sixmax being significantly less fishy, so im staying at fr [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2006, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
orange,

33k hands is a long stay???

[/ QUOTE ]
For me, yeah. Thats about 3 months, give or take.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:09 PM

can anyone please make a card mod for FTP (the big jpeg with all the cards front and back) and edit it so the back of the cards (usually marked like FTP or something) look cool?

i saw the matrix set, which is meh. something to go along with a black/grey color scheme, please.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:17 PM

I think I may have to actually give FR a shot again. Six max is ridiculous. Every table I sit down at has a 2p2er. I don't know how to play against you [censored].
Old 10-10-2006, 07:29 PM

heres an example of my current setup. anyone with ideas re: changing the cards from solid grey to something nicer plz help.
thanks.

Old 10-10-2006, 07:31 PM

I've played over 100k hands at 200NL at 8 PTBB/100 and still haven't moved up [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Last time I tried I lost 4 buyins at 400NL and it led me into a whole week of playing bad [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Also agree with Bukem, the TAGs are just going nuts recently. I don't fold hands vs. TAGs any more.
Closed Thread