Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2006, 07:43 PM

Default Re: bill frist wikipedia article

While in medical school, Frist obtained cats from animal shelters, under pretense of adoption as pets, for school research experiments in which he killed the animals. In a 1989 autobiography, Frist described how he "spent days and nights on end in the lab, taking the hearts out of cats, dissecting each heart." After some time, Frist said "[i] lost my supply of cats," so he chose to deceive animal shelters, an act which he described as "heinous and dishonest." He attributed his behavior to the pressures of school. The incident sparked controversy after a 2002 Boston Globe story repeated the account.

wtf is that all about
Old 10-02-2006, 08:23 PM

there was a post on sunday about this
Old 10-02-2006, 08:31 PM

This is how you do it.

Jim Leach's wiki

Despite his liberal stance on many issues in 2006 he did manage to betray the freedom of all Americans by leading the passage of the ban of online poker playing. Due to political kickbacks somehow Horse Racing, Lotteries and other online gambling concerns survived, but online poker, a game played by some 20 million Americans, was outlawed overnight.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:34 PM

lol @ the one that's nothing but "BILL FRIST IS AN IDIOT"
Old 10-02-2006, 08:54 PM

In late September 2006, Frist was ahead of the movement to attach the Internet Gambling bill to a Port Security Bill. This completely destroyed any chance of him becoming president and probably even further destroyed any chances of making sweet love to the young gambling children (as per his congressional fantasy).

LOL
Old 10-02-2006, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While in medical school, Frist obtained cats from animal shelters, under pretense of adoption as pets, for school research experiments in which he killed the animals. In a 1989 autobiography, Frist described how he "spent days and nights on end in the lab, taking the hearts out of cats, dissecting each heart." After some time, Frist said "[i] lost my supply of cats," so he chose to deceive animal shelters, an act which he described as "heinous and dishonest." He attributed his behavior to the pressures of school. The incident sparked controversy after a 2002 Boston Globe story repeated the account.

wtf is that all about

[/ QUOTE ]

cat surgeon = never make it as president. This sort of blatent animal cruelty does nothing but stir ppls emotions and thoughts against him.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

wtf is that all about

[/ QUOTE ]

cat surgeon = never make it as president. This sort of blatent animal cruelty does nothing but stir ppls emotions and thoughts against him.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's been elected twice.

Clearly people have no idea what's going on.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:21 PM

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN AND END THE ITALICS?
Old 10-09-2006, 04:24 PM

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I got one to stick. I went in this morning and made a bunch of subtle changes about him murdering my cat, hating freedom, and banning online poker. All were deleted but one. Go down and read the first sentence in the ideology and issues paragraph.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Frist
Old 10-09-2006, 04:44 PM

150 penis transplants.