Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2006, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Did RRR Sell?

Hello again,

To answer a couple more of your questions:

I usually don’t like to discuss our customers but under these circumstances I think Rakebrain will forgive me. Shortly after we purchased RRR we received an email to support@rakerebatereview.com from Rakebrain including an offer we simply couldn’t refuse. As I couldn’t get a hold of John at this point (those of you who have read his posts know why), we accepted the offer.

The advertiser (rakerebate.net) we bumped in favor of Rakebrain hadn’t renewed his listing. In retrospect I can agree that we should have made a bigger effort of contacting this advertiser before bumping him.

If you are advertising on RRR and you have any questions I suggest you contact us at support@rakerebatereview.com.

Sincerely, Alexander
Old 06-12-2006, 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello again,

To answer a couple more of your questions:

I usually don’t like to discuss our customers but under these circumstances I think Rakebrain will forgive me. Shortly after we purchased RRR we received an email to support@rakerebatereview.com from Rakebrain including an offer we simply couldn’t refuse. As I couldn’t get a hold of John at this point (those of you who have read his posts know why), we accepted the offer.

The advertiser (rakerebate.net) we bumped in favor of Rakebrain hadn’t renewed his listing. In retrospect I can agree that we should have made a bigger effort of contacting this advertiser before bumping him.

If you are advertising on RRR and you have any questions I suggest you contact us at support@rakerebatereview.com.

Sincerely, Alexander

[/ QUOTE ]
Joke - and lies.

First of all, we nor anyone else has received an invoice like we used to for June. So how could any of us renew? And after having been 1st for the last 15 months, why the **** would you think we wouldn't renew? If this is the way RRR will be run in the future I will be the first one to announce that I will no longer support RRR - and I do hope the rest of the rakeback sites will follow me. The way RRR has been run until this point is that one site would have to work their way up. I do know for a fact that RakeTracker.com was first on the list to become 1st if either TITN or we (rakerebate.net) decided to change our listing option. What will you tell them?

This is the time for a new rakeback directory site to really make an effort in regards to marketing so that we (the rakeback sites) really can support other sites than RRR with good heart.

Alexander - Can you confirm that your company have offices in London, Stockholm and Vancouver? The very same places as Pokerlistings. Would you also like to comment on the fact that the coding of the RRR.com site were changed to the way pokerlistings does their coding? Would you also like to comment on the fact that for some reason you (RRR.com) decided to use the very same java script for tracking visitors as Pokerlistings.com and rakebrain.com uses? This script is not very common.

Edit: Forgot to ask, why do you not follow the caps that were put into place for Cryptologic? and why do you allow them to put stars in their ladder rake? Is this just to get the attention of the visitors?

All in all - good work. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2006, 11:30 AM

Ya Im with Clark.. rakerebate.net

I don't buy it, at all. To many things lined up just perfect. Hell the sites pokerbrain and pokerlistings even look similiar. And the offices in the same places?

You are going to have to convince more of us.

I have already put up ads at competing sites rakeback-world and rakecommunity.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:49 PM

Same here, What RRR needs to do is remove rakebrain from the top spot and put them on the the waiting list behind RakeTracker and put rakerebate.net back up top. This can be done very easily by the new owners or RRR. If they do not do this we all should stop advertising on RRR.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:37 PM

Agree 10000%
Old 06-12-2006, 03:10 PM

I am amazed that I have to find out all the above via a public forum rather than an e-mail from the old or new owners!

The listing of rakebrain in 1st position and relegating rakerebate.net is unacceptable as is breaching the cap which was introduced for very good reasons!

I cant imagine us renewing our listing without an immediate u turn and a serious commitment to run the site the same as before.

Grahame
Old 06-13-2006, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My name is Alexander. The company I work for, World Media Partner, recently purchased RakeRebateReview (RRR) with the help of a venture capital company. In other words, no, RRR was NOT bought by Pokerlistings. Or Rakebrain for that matter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alexander... This World Media Partner?

Can you comment on what other sites World Media Partner has invested in?

[ QUOTE ]
As for the site’s future, we intend to keep RRR an objective rakeback directory. We will also increase marketing spending significantly compared to earlier. Our marketing efforts will be directed towards players who are currently unaware of rakeback, thus bringing in new players to the rakeback segment. Our efforts will surely result in a large increase in traffic to RRR and in turn to our rakeback partners listed on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you comment on what specific marketing efforts you intend to use to attract players who are currently unaware of rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
We are confident that RRR will continue to be the number one directory among rakeback players and we look forward to bringing lots of new customers to our partners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alexander, your failure to respond to the basic questions and allegations brought forth in this thread makes it clear that there is reason to question the future objectivity of RRR.

John took the lead in helping the rakeback industry reach the point where it could be self-policing. With his departure from RRR and your actions since taking over, it appears that RRR will no longer be able to be relied on by players...

This is an unfortunate development, in an industry where personal relationships are so important, and is likely to result in the loss of player support for RRR!
Old 06-13-2006, 08:46 AM

they may eventually move rakebrain, but they aren't in any hurry!
Old 06-13-2006, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that they have not removed them or even moved them down shows they could care less about the affiliates that make RRR possible. Everyday that passes gives more fuel to the fire that PokerListings owns RakeBrain & RRR.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have inside information here? If so, that would make your post somewhat useful. Otherwise, your post adds absolutely nothing but +1 to your post count.