Married 111 20.59%
Separated 1 0.19%
Divorced 10 1.86%
Widowed 3 0.56%
Voters: 539. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2006, 03:08 PM

Default Re: this chick is fat, yo

[ QUOTE ]
I suspect you get this way every 28 days, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS IS SO NOT WITHIN THE SPHERE OF IDI-NESS.
Old 11-25-2006, 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I suspect you get this way every 28 days, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

PoTY
Old 05-17-2006, 03:03 PM

Please tell me this is a troll post. Realize, we don't give a [censored] about what WE look like in comparison to women. No one here wants to see pictures of men in comparison to women.

Edit: I guarantee I am more attractive than most fat chicks.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:05 PM

We're not misogynistic. We don't hate chicks. We love chicks. We just don't like fat chicks. Or ugly chicks. Dumb chicks usually suck too.

This shouldnt be hard to understand.

yasher
Old 05-18-2006, 01:02 AM

Id be lonely without cute fat chicks.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please tell me this is a troll post. Realize, we don't give a [censored] about what WE look like in comparison to women. No one here wants to see pictures of men in comparison to women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you speak too soon when you say no one wants to see pictures of men here. I would very much like to see you all post links to nude pictures of yourselves, and then I (and any other female OOTers) would get to pick you apart, give you numerical ratings, comment on aspects of your anatomy that are repellemt or "deal breakers," and discuss whether or not you "measure up" (remembering by definition that half of you are below the median).

Given that by and large you are an uncomely, ill-groomed lot with clothes on (going by pictures I have seen posted), I would be interested in seeing whether things improve without clothes....
Old 05-17-2006, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you speak too soon when you say no one wants to see pictures of men here. I would very much like to see you all post links to nude pictures of yourselves, and then I (and any other female OOTers) would get to pick you apart, give you numerical ratings, comment on aspects of your anatomy that are repellemt or "deal breakers," and discuss whether or not you "measure up" (remembering by definition that half of you are below the median).

Given that by and large you are an uncomely, ill-groomed lot with clothes on (going by pictures I have seen posted), I would be interested in seeing whether things improve without clothes....

[/ QUOTE ]

You first.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, Guids, you wouldn't want to see what a woman in her 60s in poor health looks like nude. I make no claims about myself at this stage of my life. If you watch the upcoming Queer Eye tv show, you probably will get to see me occasionally, and I will guarantee you will not find me hot.
Old 05-17-2006, 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me, Guids, you wouldn't want to see what a woman in her 60s in poor health looks like nude. I make no claims about myself at this stage of my life. If you watch the upcoming Queer Eye tv show, you probably will get to see me occasionally, and I will guarantee you will not find me hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean on the Ed Miller episode? Am I missing a relastionship somewhere??
Old 05-17-2006, 03:20 PM

Hey! "Ill-groomed" != "uncomely."