Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2006, 11:56 PM

Default Re: KINGMAKER I (game thread)

I'm going to bed too. G'nite all. I'll be on all day tmrw.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:10 AM

King Fnord, you have 50 minutes to issue an Official Order of Execution, or the villager will rise up against you.

Mafia, Doctor, Detective, and Kingmaker should PM picks if they are going to sleep before NIGHT falls.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Random best way to go at this point I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. No info, might as well be a random draw. Hard to imagine any mafia are going to give themselves away when there's no case to be made against anyone yet.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:11 AM

With only an hour left in my reign, I really want to trade sparing a hot villager's father's life for a game of hide the scepter (Indeed, it's good to be the king). So, um, DanFred off with your head! for gratuitous use of the one word reply "standard".

Oh piss boy....
Old 04-19-2006, 12:16 AM

It is NIGHT.

King Fnord, in an effort to root out the mafia, has ordered the beheading of DANFRED. As DanFred approaches his death, his guard asks him why he has two first names, getting only a shrug in response.

After playing a game of kickball with DanFred's head, the villagers head to his house and turn it upside down. They find no evidence of mafia ties -- apparently, DANFRED was a simple VILLAGER.

Mafia, Doctor, Detective, and Kingmaker have until 2 AM Eastern to PM their night choices to me. MORNING will then begin.
Old 04-19-2006, 12:21 AM

Off to bed soon, what time is the next lynching (so I don't get lynched while sleeping.)
Old 04-19-2006, 12:25 AM

No talking during NIGHT.

To answer your question, MORNING (2 AM - 5 PM) will reveal the next mafia kill, and the new KING. However, during MORNING, the new KING cannot speak -- only villagers. EVENING will fall again at 5 PM tomorrow, at which point, the KING is free to issue his Official Order of Execution, or address his peasants as he sees fit (to request a vote, to ask questions of his subjects, to request a pay-off, whatever).
Old 04-19-2006, 12:26 AM

*********DEAD*********

[censored] garbage I tell ya. Pick on the new guy for initiation, I see how it is. Nice murdering of an innocent villager. I was going to post this, but thought it might tag me as a Mafia and so I avoided it (didnt matter anyway apparently). Doesn't the random voting in the first round help the wolves/mafia more then villagers. Chances are likely you kill a villager and then the mafia kill another one and your already down two and have accomplished nothing. You go into day two with no more information than you had in day one and are already losing. At least if you throw some random accusations out you can see who reacts and jumps on the bandwagon and who the person the mafia kill accused. I'm sure everyone knows already though...oh well hopefully I'll get in the next one and get a chance to play.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:31 AM

It is MORNING.

The villagers awake and gather at the town square. Several of them are missing. Suddenly, a scream comes from the west side of the small town. They rush to the scene, where several peasants have found the beaten, broken corpse of XORBIE.

As they babble in fear, the cloaked figure from the Royal Society of Kingmakers steps from the alley and examines the body. He finds a notepad, filled with notes on the villagers.

"You see this? These mafia are determined to run this town -- so determined, they killed your only DETECTIVE."

He tucks the notepad into his cloak. As the villagers continue grumbling about their situation, they notice one is missing. The cloaked man speaks up once again.

"Yes, one of you is missing. The Kingmaker has chosen a new King, one whom is already at the castle. A King must be fitted with robes and a crown; he must eat of the finest meats and cheeses in all the land. He must recieve royal counsel. He will join you in the courtyard this EVENING. Until then, <font color=" blue">KING AMPLIFY</font> will not be allowed to speak with the rest of you peasants."

And with those parting words, he vanishes.

TODAY'S KING
<font color=" blue">AMPLIFY</font>

CITIZENS OF THE VILLAGE
XXsooted
Hornacek
SWB
theTourne
Elevens
amplify
fnord
Zurvan
<font color=" gray">xorbie (the detective) - murdered</font>
BucsNo1
Evans67
traz
sluttysteve
<font color=" gray">DanFred (villager) - lynched</font>
wdcbooks

Remaining: 3 Mafia, 1 Doctor, 9 Citizens.

EVENING 1: KING FNORD orders the execution of DanFred (a villager).
NIGHT 1: The mafia murder xorbie (the detective).
MORNING 1: amplify is named the new KING.

---

Everyone may speak except KING AMPLIFY. At 5 PM Eastern (EVENING), the King will join the village and seek whatever he deems necessary to make a decision.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:34 AM

WOW GAY US HARDER