Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2007, 02:52 PM

Default I\'m interested in doing some free coaching NL

Hi guys,

I am a winning HU sng and cash player (up to $220 sngs and I'm waaaaay up in Sklasnky bucks in $550s but my ROI is horrible in them, I've just played a few against megafish and been incredibly unlucky), I specialize in NLH but I've also done very well at omaha8b and I can hold my own in the other games. Lately I haven't been playing a ton and I feel kind of stagnant, and I don't think I'm really analyzing spots enough.

A little while ago I was playing a lot of non-HU sngs, and sort of coaching a friend while doing it, and I was killing those games. I wonder if the constant talk about them may have helped. Or maybe I was just running white hot, who knows, but I was thinking of doing some coaching if there's like a low limit player here who just wants to have someone look over some HHs or whatever, talk about hands on AIM, maybe do vids, whatever, just give me a PM and let me know. Maybe it'll help me out of this rut and help someone out who can't get over a certain hump too.

God I hope I don't somehow end up helping out someone who has no holes and is better than me haha.