Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games

Old 01-18-2007, 04:00 PM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
oh, I just re-read zurvan's posts. wow, what a ridiculous trail. The following are conclusions I'm making purely from reading zurvan's posts, as well as hitting some people "attacking zurvan"

I feel really really strongly feel that shortline, traz, and scotthoward are all villagers. Which is really good. I trust all 3's reads...on the most part. So I have a nice long tag-along-trail to fall back on.

Spook, thebram, both end up being highly villager probables. AND BOILER is a highly villager probable.

[/ QUOTE ]

also don't forget that tabako is clearly a villager
Old 01-18-2007, 04:01 PM

And consider Voj to be bumped one rung higher on my lynch list
Old 01-18-2007, 04:03 PM

Why I think boiler is a villager, and why I will be making sure there is at least one vote on him:

In a nutshell, I think the boiler-zurvan exchange is extremely unlikely to be a wolf-wolf exchange.

Boiler:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Voting Bloc -> This bloc is composed of 4 villagers who do not know each other's identities. If all 4 vote for the same person, their vote power doubles, so 8 instead of 4. Also, one member is the 'head' of the bloc and is allowed to send one pm via mod to the other 3 players once during the game. These 4 may not speak to one another outside of the thread and the mods will not confirm who the members are. They will reveal as 'voting bloc' or 'head voting bloc' upon death/sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was head of this team I would send out pms tonight instructing the members to do something in the thread tomarrow so that they know who eachother are. This would allow for a block of "in thread masons" if you will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Voting Bloc -> This bloc is composed of 4 villagers who do not know each other's identities. If all 4 vote for the same person, their vote power doubles, so 8 instead of 4. Also, one member is the 'head' of the bloc and is allowed to send one pm via mod to the other 3 players once during the game. These 4 may not speak to one another outside of the thread and the mods will not confirm who the members are. They will reveal as 'voting bloc' or 'head voting bloc' upon death/sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was head of this team I would send out pms tonight instructing the members to do something in the thread tomarrow so that they know who eachother are. This would allow for a block of "in thread masons" if you will.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an innovative and exciting plan, and has not been mentioned more than 10 or 15 times already in the game.

I'm glad you thought of it, where would we be without your input?

[/ QUOTE ]

Boiler:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is an innovative and exciting plan, and has not been mentioned more than 10 or 15 times already in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I almost [censored] my pants when I read your first sentence. I should know better when it comes to you. Then I realized you where you were going.

Please give me one quote from those 10-15 posts ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I almost [censored] my pants when I read your first sentence. I should know better when it comes to you. Then I realized you where you were going.

Please give me one quote from those 10-15 posts ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you read the thread? Seriously, I'm asking. Because several people brought this up, including Luckay and traz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boiler:
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Have you read the thread? Seriously, I'm asking. Because several people brought this up, including Luckay and traz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you care so much? Why is this time it was brought up you have to go after me like this? What did you do the last time it was brought up? The last time someone came so hard on me for something so little was soah in no info. He was the serial killer.

Right now the village has a lock on this game although somewhat unethical. We have 5 vanillagers. They all claim, the seers peek this bunch if a lot claim, then everyone else claims. If we dont claim this game we'll probably be run over with 9 wolves. Quite the predicament.

[/ QUOTE ]

boiler is highly probable to be a villager
Old 01-18-2007, 04:04 PM

i disagree.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:05 PM

the comment I find most intriguing in there is the one about me, because I don't remember interacting with him at all in No Info [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2007, 04:08 PM

I am a villager, shorty should know this. I have never acted like that as a wolf. We have been wolves together several times.

Soah - my mind is a steel trap. Go reread.

If I get my way shorty bites the dust tonight.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:08 PM

The assassin was smart not to kill last night. The only logical kill for him would have been fnord, and i agree leaving him alive was probably best

I am trying to figure out why shorty/traz were both denied being on the electorate. If they are both villagers, then it would seem that wdc or fnord would likely be a wolf .... and i dont think either is at the moment. Yes, as a wolf, Books could throw another wolf under the bus day 1, especially a vanilla one. But i think we figured out that as a village, even with 9 wolves, with all the power roles we probably have the advantage, so im not sure he would do that.
Another possibility is that thebram is evil, and wdc had to choose the "lesser of 2 evils" and he chose zurvan since more of the village wanted zurvan lynched.
Fnord could be a wolf -- we dont know what thebram was, zurvan supported fnord, fnord voted thebram after stephen voted zurvan to make books make the decision

Ok all the tldr; means that nobody is cleared from yesterdays actions
Old 01-18-2007, 04:09 PM

Well for whatever its worth I agree more with Luckay here than with Shorty. I think Boiler is less likely than Bram to be a wolf and never got the feeling that the Boiler/Zurvan exchange was staged in any way.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am a villager, shorty should know this. I have never acted like that as a wolf. We have been wolves together several times.

Soah - my mind is a steel trap. Go reread.

If I get my way shorty bites the dust tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
i try not to act the same way twice as a wolf. why should i assume everyone else does?

besides, my style (as i've said before) is to get reactions, then reevaluate. that's how it's done live. i think some people like to assume they're right and be done with it. never have i been accused of having blinders (beyond redux) when i was village.
Old 01-18-2007, 04:12 PM

Soah's and Scott's posts are awesome today, and i will likely be voting for one of them if they are interested in candidacy

I would be willing to run as well ... and i will run on the platform of voting with scott or soah if we are on the electorate together ....... so if you support soah or scott, you can put me on with one of them and it will be two votes