Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2007, 01:12 AM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I never really cared for Jen. Regardless, I witnessed the Dick burning Jen incident tonight for the first time and it
really pissed me off. That friggin bastard Dick actually purposely trying to burn a woman with a cigarette sickened me.
That fn bleep shouldn't win and he should have bbeen booted off the show for that incident. What kind of coward tries to burn a woman with a cigarette?

[/ QUOTE ]

don't want to sound like i'm defending ED here, but Jen had no right to physically push him and get in his face like that. i'm no smoker, but i'd get pretty choked if someone tried to take away my beer or w/e

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh . I do smoke. Do you want me to blow smoke in your face and then burn you when you try and stop me? And this is a friggin great big guy trying to burn a woman. Absolutely gutless.

[/ QUOTE ]

If she's woman enough to put her hands on him she's woman enough to get burned. She stopped pretty quickly after the second burn.

[/ QUOTE ]

The second burn. OMG. You people amaze me even thinking this is the slightest bit acceptable.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:39 AM

it's pretty simple, dick was outside smoking, Jen got in his face and said "don't smoke in my face, I'm eating." here's an idea, GO INSIDE! not gutless at all
Old 09-17-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's pretty simple, dick was outside smoking, Jen got in his face and said "don't smoke in my face, I'm eating." here's an idea, GO INSIDE! not gutless at all

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh right.....as simple as burning her twice. I always thought Victoria was a civil kind of place with civil people. Simple, I was wrong.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
problem solved! =D

anyway, are there any other ED fans out there? i think he should get his own tv show!
Old 09-17-2007, 01:58 AM

I'm not an ED fan, I was at first, but his childish tactics got old quick. I do, however, believe he was in the right in the situation with Jen. She chose to stand directly in front of him, in the only place he could smoke and antagonize him. Then, she tries to grab his cigarette. If I'm holding a knife, and you try to grab said knife, if you get cut, it's your doing.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
problem solved! =D

anyway, are there any other ED fans out there? i think he should get his own tv show!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh did I hurt your feelings. I know your reading this. You can't resist. I will be watching for your posts. No worries. I won't go hidng in the closet because you disagree with me. A man burning a woman with a cigarette is gutless and cowarldy. No way around it and no explanation for that happening will ever be acceptable. The end.
Old 09-17-2007, 02:11 PM

Alright I guess I'll make predictions on how the vote will go.

Zach= Daniele
Eric (America's Player)= Dick
Jessica= Daniele
Dustin= Daniele
Amber= Daniele
Jameka= Daniele
Jen= Daniele
Old 09-17-2007, 02:52 PM

Jen burned herself with Dicks cigarette. She came outside to flaunt the fact she was breaking the rules. He didnt want her near his space so he blew smoke at her. There are 1000s of square feet Jen could have gone.

Then she tried to grab the cigarette like a total moron and burned herself. Pretty funny if you ask me.

This doesnt even include her destroying someones personal property-the real catalyst to all these events.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jen burned herself with Dicks cigarette. She came outside to flaunt the fact she was breaking the rules. He didnt want her near his space so he blew smoke at her. There are 1000s of square feet Jen could have gone.

Then she tried to grab the cigarette like a total moron and burned herself. Pretty funny if you ask me.

This doesnt even include her destroying someones personal property-the real catalyst to all these events.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well from what I saw he burned her a second time purposely.
Maybe I am bias in my opinion on this as I have 2 daughters. Dick not only burnt her purposely but he poured a drink over her head. To me that is physical abuse in both cases. I challenge anyone who has daughters finding this acceptable.
I wonder what Dick would do if some guy burnt Daniel with a cigarette. That would be interesting. I think he would probably take physical action.....much like I would
do if someone did it to my daughter.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright I guess I'll make predictions on how the vote will go.

Zach= Daniele
Eric (America's Player)= Dick
Jessica= Daniele
Dustin= Daniele
Amber= Daniele
Jameka= Daniele
Jen= Daniele

[/ QUOTE ]