Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 08-14-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Patrik Antonius Starts a Blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She's not stunning, but def attractive. There were pics posted awhile back of her. she was side by side with some poker hottie i can't recall right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're insane. patrik's starting table at the main event was two over from mine, and she was railing him during the first level. she's unreal hot in person.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was two to my left at my starting table, day 1b of the ME. She is absolutely not "unreal hot." She is attractive, and seems nice.

Life is all about perspecive and bias I guess. I think my GF is way hotter than Patrik's and when my GF and I walked by Patrik at the WSOP she asked "who is that tool?" She had no idea who he was, and when I explained that he was "kind of a big deal" in my best Ron Burgundy voice she just laughed and said he's still just a tool. Obv. the highlight of my WSOP.

Clearly I would get all of the votes in the "who's the bigger tool" poll but w/e I guess... in my little world PA is just another scrub.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now I'm dying to see a pic of you/your girl to see just how good looking someone is to think antonius is not an attractive man.

Are you/your girlfriend are into goth [censored] and heavy metal music? That's the only logical reason I can see for someone to think Antonius is a tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pictures of us can be found in This Thread

She thinks he's a tool cuz he looks girly, acts like a tool in public, thinks he's god's gift and says things like "do you know who I am" to the valet parking dudes.

There are people out in the world that would find the whomo-erotic obsession that some of the posters on this forum have with PA to be quite weird.

Irieguy
Old 08-14-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

She's not stunning, but def attractive. There were pics posted awhile back of her. she was side by side with some poker hottie i can't recall right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're insane. patrik's starting table at the main event was two over from mine, and she was railing him during the first level. she's unreal hot in person.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was two to my left at my starting table, day 1b of the ME. She is absolutely not "unreal hot." She is attractive, and seems nice.

Life is all about perspecive and bias I guess. I think my GF is way hotter than Patrik's and when my GF and I walked by Patrik at the WSOP she asked "who is that tool?" She had no idea who he was, and when I explained that he was "kind of a big deal" in my best Ron Burgundy voice she just laughed and said he's still just a tool. Obv. the highlight of my WSOP.

Clearly I would get all of the votes in the "who's the bigger tool" poll but w/e I guess... in my little world PA is just another scrub.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now I'm dying to see a pic of you/your girl to see just how good looking someone is to think antonius is not an attractive man.

Are you/your girlfriend are into goth [censored] and heavy metal music? That's the only logical reason I can see for someone to think Antonius is a tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

She thinks he's a tool cuz he looks girly, acts like a tool in public, thinks he's god's gift and says things like "do you know who I am" to the valet parking dudes.

There are people out in the world that would find the whomo-erotic obsession that some of the posters on this forum have with PA to be quite weird.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you follow him around for an afternoon?
Old 08-14-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Are we supposed to give you points or something? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2007, 05:28 PM

ireguy,
you are trippin... your gf is not even close to PAs... and PAs is not amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing either
Old 08-14-2007, 05:36 PM

Its cool that you think your GF is beatiful, and I'm not saying shes not but LOLOLOL at her being hotter then his and LOLMADMS AT PA NOT BEING GOD
Old 08-14-2007, 05:50 PM

does she keep her birth control pills in her top?
Old 08-14-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does she keep her birth control pills in her top?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would hope she's spayed.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you're insane. patrik's starting table at the main event was two over from mine, and she was railing him during the first level.

[/ QUOTE ]

?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys who like it up the ass from women have bad taste in women?
Old 08-14-2007, 06:20 PM

Irieguys girlfriend on the right

Old 08-14-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This was posted 2 or 3 days ago but no [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] was given.

Patrik Antonius has decided to start blogging.

Discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd sex Patrik, but I'd rather read luckyjimms blog.