Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes

View Poll Results: Is the Image real photo? 13
Yes 2 16.67%
No 10 83.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Has nobody thought about this?

[ QUOTE ]
Okay so you agree that a total of 60k was lost. But BoostedJ CLEARLY says that he sold off half his action in the 75-150. This has been brought up and confirmed by him many times. So if its true that he lost a total of 60k, then The.Filth only lost 30k in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was really tired last night and wasn't about to go back thru the thread to find the cross staking/selloff details again.
But if your interpretation is correct you would be saying that 1) there is 30K Boosted should have on hand of OPs or at least it wasn't lost thru the game/stake that is being talked about right now and 2) they should really only be haggling about 30K since it's apparent Boosted couldn't have lost all 60K of OPs money. But Boosted still somehow has 60K obligation in one way or another- just that his 60K makeup position becomes even less tenable.
That's how I read what you wrote without going back thru it all.
There seem to be people reading that the way you have also.
I think this is why without Boosted providing his transfer details because he is a man of his word and reputation is everything to him we can't know what actually transpired- and I will echo ElD's call for him to clear it up by being transparent that way.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:17 PM

Default Re: 60k \"Staking\" dispute

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Boosted is busto, where did he lose his money? Last time it happened people were mining and his bustoness was high profile hadnt heard anything about large losses until this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

One week ago today:

"Recently, poker has been absolutely brutalizing. My latest streak over the past two and a half to three weeks might be the worst streak I've ever had."

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not even the best quote in that blog entry, given the previous e-thuggery in this thread by BustoodJ:
[ QUOTE ]
So, Yoga went pretty well for the first time. It was a little boring, but I think it relaxed me quite well. Some of the positions use quite a lot of arm and leg strength which was barely doable in the poor physical condition I've let myself slip into. I have another lesson today which should be good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-21-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So, yoguh12 went pretty well for the first time. It was a little boring, but I think it relaxed me quite well. Some of the positions use quite a lot of arm and leg strength which was barely doable in the poor physical condition I've let myself slip into. I have another lesson today which should be good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-21-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Moreover, whether or not you consider the deal "fair" or profitable for Filth, the point persists that he did in fact agree to it. Our considerations about it equitability are therefore of very little consequence.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't play it both ways. Either Boosted was scamming the guy and takes a hit to the reputation he's trying to defend or he tries to resolve the matter in a way consistent with his supposedly sterling character, regardless of the rapacious terms of the original agreement.

[/ QUOTE ]
2-way bet yo.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololol, pure gold
Old 05-21-2007, 09:30 PM

Perhaps OP didn't think Boosted was turning it all into a stake, because he didn't think anybody in their right mind, especially a well known HSNL player, would even think of bringing that up because it's so frickin stupid...

BJ:"Loan me 30k"

OP:"Ok"

BJ"I just lost it, but do you want to split the profits?"

And I love how BJ uses the word "obvious" in pretty much every post he's made in this thread, lol.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Moreover, whether or not you consider the deal "fair" or profitable for Filth, the point persists that he did in fact agree to it. Our considerations about it equitability are therefore of very little consequence.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't play it both ways. Either Boosted was scamming the guy and takes a hit to the reputation he's trying to defend or he tries to resolve the matter in a way consistent with his supposedly sterling character, regardless of the rapacious terms of the original agreement.

[/ QUOTE ]
2-way bet yo.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolololol, pure gold

[/ QUOTE ]

It all makes sense now! It was clearly a Value Bluff [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-21-2007, 11:10 PM

anybody want to bet that there is no $15k transfer from a guy 3? sadly the only way i'd get action is if im losing the bet...
Old 05-21-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Please stop trying to deceive others. I have it all logged. There was one full day in between the two 30k, not minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're insane if you're all of a sudden going to start arguing this point, I'm done here, since you've disrespected me in many ways, including:

As soon as I told you I lost our stake, one of your first questions was whether I stole it or not. If I stole it, why would you care, because from what you say, I'd have to pay you back anyways? You questioned my character there, and I've never ripped anybody off in my life, nor will I ever.

Second point of disrespect was when you promised me my name wasn't going to be mentioned in the thread, I dont want my name near any sort of controversy, good or bad, it's like the tabloids here.

Usually, people on 2p2 are referred to as "Villian" and you're referred to as "Hero", now, in some cases in hands, you need to know previous stuff and what hero's and villians tendencies are. Therefore, you also took 1/4 of me at 200/400 a few weeks before this, and I gladly paid you your $10k< in winnings. Also, my tendencies are not cheating or scamming anybody, there is 0% chance of that.

If you want to get nasty, you have no shot at getting any money you're under the dillusion of me owing to you. After being disrespected clearly twice in these situations, you're fortunate enough I'm respectable of agreements enough that I will make up the money if you choose so to stake me again at the stakes I lost and I will try to get you out of that hole, even though I reap no benefit of doing so, it was the agreement. Stop trying every single little thing to discredit and tarnish my name, I don't appreciate it one bit.

At this time, I have nothing else to say as I believe I've said all the details I can remember(this was about a week and a half ago).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is from early on...but screw this idiot, call vinny pronto. lol at this degen being "disrespected" by the guy who shipped him 60k. I think you have it backwards retard.

You take 30k on a loan then take another 30k and lose it all then say, "oh well"?

Seriously, vinny should take care of you asap and if any tard stakes this guy again should face vinny as well.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:38 PM

Obvious scam! If Boosted lost 60k of the bankroll- and party 4 had half the action -Boosted only lost 30k of OPs action! Therefore even with Boosteds highly dubious claims in this thread he still owes OP 30k!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:46 PM

Also, my tendencies are not cheating or scamming anybody, there is 0% chance of that.

When do we learn about your cashier transaction history?
Closed Thread