Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-01-2007, 05:01 AM

Default Re: Update on the Cat Situation.

Ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, why not tell the old ladies you got the kitten for THEM b/c you LOVE them & their pies SOOOOOO much!!!! You even took it to the vet for them (?) - and so nowwww your cat needs to come home b/c it would screw w/the kitten..even BS that the kitten doesn't like other cat's scent worn into your place and all over your stuff. You should still get the free pies and your cat back if you 'word' it all right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics of kitties please [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2007, 08:44 AM

your eating cat pie
Old 10-01-2007, 09:53 AM

Viktor, I think ads in in northern italy, stuff like shells and ziti would be less common as a home cooked meal (they are more southern) and for that fact more ital-american then actual italy.

If you have aquired a taste for polenta ask then to cook you some maybe with a Vral chop covered in Fontina cheese

edit: daryn just informed me what region you are in , skip what I just said and get some gnocchi from these ladies ASAP
Old 10-01-2007, 10:28 AM

ads,

You run good at life. That pie looks awesome.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, why not tell the old ladies you got the kitten for THEM b/c you LOVE them & their pies SOOOOOO much!!!! You even took it to the vet for them (?) - and so nowwww your cat needs to come home b/c it would screw w/the kitten..even BS that the kitten doesn't like other cat's scent worn into your place and all over your stuff. You should still get the free pies and your cat back if you 'word' it all right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to be honest here and admit that I don't understand a word of this.

Finding out about the kitten tomorrow. He has a hip problem as somebody has mistreated him by the looks of it. Poor little guy.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to be honest here and admit that I don't understand a word of this.

Finding out about the kitten tomorrow. He has a hip problem as somebody has mistreated him by the looks of it. Poor little guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
omg. U SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is f-ing brilliant!!!!!!!!!! <---i do those just for you now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
breakdown: 1) exchange cats- to get yours back
2) you say you got the kitten for them SO they still give you pies

future--> they will soon have your new kitten too

-ala
Old 10-02-2007, 12:50 AM

adsman is my favorite poster
Old 10-02-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
adsman is my favorite poster

[/ QUOTE ]
no worries, he knows i'm just playing around. right??? [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2007, 02:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and after Webber got knocked out of the race this morning by a young idiot who can't drive and DC sauntered around to grab 4th, I finished swearing at the computer and log on here to be told I look like DC??

Where is the love??

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I had the race recorded and had not seen it at the time of your post. I read up to "young idiot" before I realized I was reading a spoiler and looked away. So I had to watch the race knowing that second place wasn't going to stick and it was pretty disappointing. Even more disappointing when the young idiot was the guy behind and not in front of Webber, I was at least hoping to keep KR in better shape. So that kinda makes us even right?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and after Webber got knocked out of the race this morning by a young idiot who can't drive and DC sauntered around to grab 4th, I finished swearing at the computer and log on here to be told I look like DC??

Where is the love??

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I had the race recorded and had not seen it at the time of your post. I read up to "young idiot" before I realized I was reading a spoiler and looked away. So I had to watch the race knowing that second place wasn't going to stick and it was pretty disappointing. Even more disappointing when the young idiot was the guy behind and not in front of Webber, I was at least hoping to keep KR in better shape. So that kinda makes us even right?

[/ QUOTE ]

d, i had decided that you were a [censored] driver. but now that i find out your an f1 fan I understand and all is forgiven. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I hope I'm not the only one that fist pumped when alonso wrecked.

ads, pic of new kitty please.