Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 09:07 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

Is it safe to give out your epassporte account name?
Old 02-13-2007, 12:16 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

My Epassporte Success Story

Signed up for Epassporte on Jan 20.
Registered my Bank account and 1 Credit Card.
Bank account Micro depsoits recieved Feb 1.
Bank account 'verfied' Feb 4.
No micro deposits made to Credit Card ... attempted load on Feb 12 ... declined with message to contact Customer Support.
Customer support contacted ... Total hold time approx 15 minutes.
Customer support indicates that issuing bank is not accepted (Citi Corp). I told them I'd try another card.
New Credit Card added Feb 12 (Chase bank).
Micro 'transaction' arrived faster than I could get a CS rep from Chase on the phone. CS rep gives me transaction amount.
Micro 'transaction' verfies credit card.
Loaded $100 ($95 after fee).
Deposited $20 to UB.
Deposited $45 to FTP.

I've asked UB to waive my 48 hour hold so that I can try a withdrawal. I'll edit this message when I get that done.

Overall, I'm sufficiently satisfied. The $5 load per hundred is only $1 more than neteller charged if I recall correctly. The $2 EFT to your bank account charge isn't horrible, though the $600 limit bites.

My plan is to use Epassporte almost exclusively for moving $$ from one site to the next depending on where I'm playing at the time.

For 'out of pocket' loads to pokersites, I plan on using the Visa/Mastercard debit card issued to me by my bank for my checking accounts. There are no fees for using this for 'Purchases' and these cards have worked in the past.

For withdrawals, my plan is to use the direct withdrawal methods from the pokersites themselves. UB is offering wire transfers for $50. My bank will probalby charge me another $15. If you are withdrawing sufficient amounts, this isn't much of a percentage charge for fast, secure money transactions. If you aren't withdrawing that much, then the $600 epassporte limit is really no big deal (and $2 is less than .5%). Hopefully other sites will start offering wire transfers as well. Wire transfers were common place until Neteller became so huge. No one used them after that, so they disappeared. I'd expect them to come back.

Another deposit alternative that I've found is Deluxe-Cards pre-paid Visa cards. I saw them offered while I was in the bank today. For a full trip report see http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...vc=#Post9159247

LD123: I'm assuming you are refering to the username and password prompt when you deposit at a poker room. It appears you are actually transferred to epassporte to complete any transactions. The poker site should never actually see your username or password. I wouldn't voluntarily give it out to anyone.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:17 PM

Default Customer Support Issue - Can\'t Reach Them

I've been trying off and on for a week to call Epassporte and I have emailed them several times as well. I created an Epassporte account over a year ago so I could hit up the EPASS bonuses on the Party sites.

I haven't used it since and apparently I've forgotten the password. I have the userid in one of the original emails from them. When I try to use their 'Forgot Password' option, my userid is found but apparently it has no security question associated with it ... thus I can't provide an answer to get it reset.

I understand that they are busier than usual due to Neteller's lockout but this is ridiculous. Has anyone gotten a response from them via email in the last several days? Or been able to get through on the phone in the last week?

Thanks,
Dave
Old 02-13-2007, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Customer Support Issue - Can\'t Reach Them

So the limit for withdrawal is $600 to your bank account. How about xfer to poker site? It that limited as well? Or can i transfer a few thousand at a time?
Old 02-13-2007, 01:59 PM

I've spoken with someone on two separate occasions over the past 3 days. The first time I called it was the middle of the night (in the US) and I waited about 5 minutes. The second time I called I got a busy signal. I kept calling until the phone rang and picked up (about 5 times), put the phone on speaker, and went about stackin fools. After about 15 minutes of waiting I got a customer service rep. I only called them because they did not return my emails. They need to invest in some additional support staff.

Lucky
Old 02-13-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So the limit for withdrawal is $600 to your bank account. How about xfer to poker site? It that limited as well? Or can i transfer a few thousand at a time?

[/ QUOTE ]

UB denied my request to waive the 48 hour hold, so I can't do anything until at least Wed night. Once that's done, I'll move $1k from UB to FTP via epassporte and come back with a trip report.

Unless someone else has already done this and wants to save me the trouble.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the purchase limit is binding for transfers to poker sites, but I'm not really sure. I want to make a big deposit and at bogdog to get the 10% match up to $1k and I'm thinking I'm going to have to do it via wire transfer from Epassporte (there are no limits on wire transfers from Epass and Bogdog will pay for the fees - or so they advertise).

Lucky
Old 02-13-2007, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UB denied my request to waive the 48 hour hold, so I can't do anything until at least Wed night. Once that's done, I'll move $1k from UB to FTP via epassporte and come back with a trip report.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't make the exact trip that you are planning, but I did move $650 from AP to UB without difficulty. I have my limits at the select level though.

Lucky
Old 02-13-2007, 02:42 PM

$650? That is still over the select limit, right? Isn't the select limit $600?

I want to move $2k from AP to UB. An AP rep told me that I didn't have to deposit via Epass before withdrawing..can anyone verify? I loaded the minimum $25, so I don't even have enough to deposit onto AP and I don't want to load more and wait another 7 business days
Old 02-13-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$650? That is still over the select limit, right? Isn't the select limit $600?

I want to move $2k from AP to UB. An AP rep told me that I didn't have to deposit via Epass before withdrawing..can anyone verify? I loaded the minimum $25, so I don't even have enough to deposit onto AP and I don't want to load more and wait another 7 business days

[/ QUOTE ]

The select limit on purchases is $1k (it is $600 or $650 on ATM witdrawls). I'm not sure about the withdrawing ? - I thought you had to make a depsit first. I would trust what AP told you though.

Lucky
Closed Thread